Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just had an early miscarriage

Hi I'm totally new to all this but I'm in desperate need of someone to talk to i suffered a miscarriage 2 days ago and I honestly don't no what to do with myself. I'm so lost sad angry hurt just no words to describe how I feel really :( 

Replies

• I no that it sounds very blunt but I honestly don't no how to put my feelings into words I was 7 weeks 5 days and was fine got up off the sofa to make a cuppa and the pain started then the bleeding. But I was perfectly fine I just can't understand why. I'm so broken and sad I cry all the time :( if you feel u want to chat then give me a message or comment would be so appreciated 

Thankyou :) xx

• @invisableme hi I can totally relate, I’m sorry for your loss, I miscarried this week also I was 7+3. My hormones and emotions are all over the place! It’s so unfair!! I’ve come off social media as I felt myself getting stressed over posts and adverts that all seemed to be pregnancy or baby related! I had a medical management on Wednesday. The whole thing feels so surreal. I was expecting twins, I wish this was a bad dream! I am here if you want to chat about it - Big hugs xxx