Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

clomid buddies?

Hello everyone! ive been TTC for 4 years now and have just been prescribed clomid which I start tomorrow days 2-6 100mg am currently only o’ing on my right side and DP has slightly low count so hoping that the clomid will give us a few more targets and that one will take 🤞🏻Is anyone else starting there clomid cycle and would like a buddy? Also would love to hear from people trying and success stories also :) 

Replies

• Options

am on clomid but for a different reason took my first pill yesterday on day 2 of the cycle 

• Options

That’s great! Got my fingers crossed that You get that bfp 🤞🏻 just wanted to say as well, I’ve been freaking out about the side effects taking the pills but after taking that one this morning I can’t help feeling very very calm which is unusual for me , don’t know whether it’s the pills or purely psychological but hey, I’ll take it 😂 have you noticed anything as of yet? x

• Options

Hi girls hope you don’t mind me joining you, I’m currently on metformin and my gp has just spoken to me about going on Clomi, I’ve been ttc for 4years with 1 miscarriage 2 yers ago. I didn’t realise how difficult tax was before it came to the time. 

Sending baby dust xx

• Options

*ttc 

• Options

Hey Kez! Welcome, we don’t mind , the more the merrier :) im sorry to hear your having such a hard time and sorry for your loss. I would definitely take the clomid if offered to you again , I mainly hear/read great things about it. has Your gp reffered you to a FS yet? Xx

• Options

Mjhopeless no not yet, he said if I don’t get caught in the next 2 months then he will put me on clomid, it’s nice to have someone to talk to

how are you getting on? Xx

• Options

I wonder if he’s holding off as you’ve been pregnant before , I know they can be a bit hesitant to medicate if that’s the case. 

I know it’s nice to get a reply for a change :) 

im not doing too bad thanks, took my second pill today on Cd3 and have just woken up from half 9! Can say happily that I haven’t experienced any of the side effects as of yet, although I do have a strange feeling of calm since taking it. Have also read that bodybuilders take clomid as a mood enhancement drug so maybe that’s why? I know it effects people in different ways. 

Do you mind me asking why you are on metformin kez? Xx

• Options

Mjhopeless yes sure, it helps with your cycles and helps you to ovulate, I have pocs so I don’t ovulate so I’ve been told. I have more follicles on my ovaries than I should is what they said when I had a scan