Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

clomid buddies?

Hello everyone! ive been TTC for 4 years now and have just been prescribed clomid which I start tomorrow days 2-6 100mg am currently only o’ing on my right side and DP has slightly low count so hoping that the clomid will give us a few more targets and that one will take 🤞🏻Is anyone else starting there clomid cycle and would like a buddy? Also would love to hear from people trying and success stories also :) 

Replies

• am on clomid but for a different reason took my first pill yesterday on day 2 of the cycle 

• That’s great! Got my fingers crossed that You get that bfp 🤞🏻 just wanted to say as well, I’ve been freaking out about the side effects taking the pills but after taking that one this morning I can’t help feeling very very calm which is unusual for me , don’t know whether it’s the pills or purely psychological but hey, I’ll take it 😂 have you noticed anything as of yet? x

• Hi girls hope you don’t mind me joining you, I’m currently on metformin and my gp has just spoken to me about going on Clomi, I’ve been ttc for 4years with 1 miscarriage 2 yers ago. I didn’t realise how difficult tax was before it came to the time. 

Sending baby dust xx

• Hey Kez! Welcome, we don’t mind , the more the merrier :) im sorry to hear your having such a hard time and sorry for your loss. I would definitely take the clomid if offered to you again , I mainly hear/read great things about it. has Your gp reffered you to a FS yet? Xx

• Mjhopeless no not yet, he said if I don’t get caught in the next 2 months then he will put me on clomid, it’s nice to have someone to talk to

how are you getting on? Xx

• I wonder if he’s holding off as you’ve been pregnant before , I know they can be a bit hesitant to medicate if that’s the case. 

I know it’s nice to get a reply for a change :) 

im not doing too bad thanks, took my second pill today on Cd3 and have just woken up from half 9! Can say happily that I haven’t experienced any of the side effects as of yet, although I do have a strange feeling of calm since taking it. Have also read that bodybuilders take clomid as a mood enhancement drug so maybe that’s why? I know it effects people in different ways. 

Do you mind me asking why you are on metformin kez? Xx

• Mjhopeless yes sure, it helps with your cycles and helps you to ovulate, I have pocs so I don’t ovulate so I’ve been told. I have more follicles on my ovaries than I should is what they said when I had a scan