Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Ayone been in the same situation???

Hey

Iam kinda new too this but i am 19, i have had two miscarriages in the last year and i had the 2nd one 13th September. But i am so happy beacuse i have just discovered today i am pregnant, must be extra fertile lol. I am alittle nervous as i just want some good news for once.

But i was wondering if anyone has had previous miscarriages and went on to have healthy pregnancies? Spoke to my midwife i am about 4-5 weeks so still early i have found out again, but it feels different to the one before i haven't had any symptoms yet except being tired, is that okay? When did other people start getting symptoms? Would be good to hear back.

xx

Replies

• hi hun, have been in a similar situation. i have had 2 mmc (jan and may) and a chemical pregnancy (june) this yr, and i'm currently 19+4 weeks pregnant @ the moment. the only symptoms i got early in this pregnancy were tiredness (which i'm still suffering with) and breast pain that came and went (but came back with a vengence @ 12 wks!!). am wishing u a healthy pregancy!!!
  • Hi honey. I suffered a bad miscarriage Jan 05. Then went on to have 2 beautiful children. Fingers crossed everything works out for you this time round. I know its hard honey, but try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

xx
  • hi

i've not been in this situation as i've never suffered from a miscarriage (touch wood) but in answer to question re symptoms, i still haven't had any sickness/ nausea. at about 9 weeks the weeing kicked in but thats it so far, so thats not anything to worry about, u'll find that there are quite a few women who have never had symptoms and some who's symptoms just came a bit later on.

good luck with ur pregnancy

xx

http://women.evenhealth.com/image/c/bg937565.jpg

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev074pb___.png

• Congratulations, i have had one mc and now have a perfect lil boy and a perfect pregnancy followed by a perfect 4 hour labour!! lol
    I am now pregnant again 5+5.
    My friend has had 3 mc and now has a 2 yr old boy and is pregnant with her lil girl, due in a couple of weeks.
    I noticed a big difference with my mc pregnancy and my successful pregnancy, the pregancy i lost i felt very unwell, very dizzy, almost fainting even when sitting down, very sick and just not right, the second was just period pains, tired, thirsty and i feel the same at the moment so i'm praying this one will be ok, but it can be done after mc's so hopefully this is your time!!

Good luck Hun xxx
  • Congratulations, i have had one mc and now have a perfect lil boy and a perfect pregnancy followed by a perfect 4 hour labour!! lol
    I am now pregnant again 5+5.
    My friend has had 3 mc and now has a 2 yr old boy and is pregnant with her lil girl, due in a couple of weeks.
    I noticed a big difference with my mc pregnancy and my successful pregnancy, the pregancy i lost i felt very unwell, very dizzy, almost fainting even when sitting down, very sick and just not right, the second was just period pains, tired, thirsty and i feel the same at the moment so i'm praying this one will be ok, but it can be done after mc's so hopefully this is your time!!

Good luck Hun xxx
  • Hey thanks everyone for replying, just hearing positive stories it has made me feel alot better. I am so happy atm and i am going to just stay like that.

But it would be great to keep in touch with everyone and let me know how your pregnancy is going and i will hopefully be on here mid december when i have spoken to the midwife letting you know how it has gone.

I just want to get to that 3 months scan and it be all good!!

xxx