Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

think its over for me.

well ladys as you know got back from scan yesterday. was almost sure i was six weeks but having said that i have longer cycles then most and pcos so may of ovulated later
so doc who done scan said i was 5weeks pregnant found sac no baby inside she said its to early got another scan next week. but today woke up and the only main symptom that was giving me hope was having sore boobs well they have disapeared so i think its all over for me now also when i got home from having internal which i found uncomfertable i had slight bleed which as stoped im just gutted would have loved to have been pregnant over xmas. image

Replies

• oh hun try not to give up hope just yet , i didnt have any symptoms when pregnant with my son at all hence why i didnt find out i was havin him till 23 weeks ,and i know a few people who have has slight bleeds and everything has been ok , i got my fingers and toes crossed for u , lots of hugs (()))) xxxxxxx

lisa
  • Fingers crossed everything is ok honey. I'm sure it will be. Like lisa says I had no symtoms either of being pregnant either til about 10 weeks. Good luck for next week. xx
  • honey its not over til its over. don't give up hope. lack of symptoms doesn't mean anything. i've only had the need to wee more all the way thru, i've not had any sickness or nausea etc. fingers crossed for next week.

xx

http://women.evenhealth.com/image/c/bg937565.jpg

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev074pb___.png

• thanks for replying ladys. its nice to hear that others have been through same sort thing no symptoms bleed and still gone on to have there baby. guess me having 3 mc and this being my 4th pregnancy i just feel that if this does end im gonna call it a day and try to enjoy life without children which is gonna be hard but if i carry on this way il never stop being sad. x
  • Hiya hun

This probably wont help much but i had excruitiatingly sore boobs one day and the next, they felt virtually normal. The one thing ive learnt thoughout this pregnancy is you cannot rely on symptoms, or the absense of them, as to whether the pregnancy is viable or not.

Like i say it wont put your mind at rest but try and relax as much as possible (silly thing to say i know!)

Ive had a previous m/c so fully understand your anxiety but please try and stay positive

Good luck

Katy xx

14+2
  • Don't give up hope hun! My boobs also stopped hurting for a few days but a few days later they were back to hurting and i was grateful for the few days break! Please stay positive. I'm now 16 weeks and have pretty much no symptoms apart from being fat that is!

Just try to relax and don't focus to much on what is hurting and what isn't. Easier said that done i know!

Chin up honey
  • Oh Crystal, not necessarily. There's still hope. The internal may well have been enough to make you bleed - it DOESN'T mean you've lost the baby. Fingers tightly crossed for you.
  • Hi Crystal

I've been following your story and hope desperately that it all works out for you.

I just thought I'd let you know that i had an early scan at 5 weeks (was 7 by LMP but also have PCOS) and they also could only see the sac. Had another scan 2 weeks later and was dated as 7 weeks and could see the heartbeat.

The only symptoms I had until about 7 weeks was cramps and spotting and then when I did get symptoms they could come and go.

Try to hang in there, but I understand you also need to prepare yourself for the worst. Hope it all works out ok

xx
    16+1
  • A friend of mine had the same as you - she was told she was 7 weeks and went for a scan as she had spotting, but they could only see a sac and no empryo, so they said she was about to miscarry. But infact, they got her dates wrong and so she was only 5 weeks and it was too early to see anything else. She didnt mc and has a gorgeous little boy now. So there is hope. Chin up. xx
  • thank you to all ladys you gube made me feel lil better trying to get some pma. also moomin thanks nice to hear your story gives me hope did you have to take any medication. im so upset today because this is 4th pregnancy and i had pregnancy this year because i kept getting vpositives but bled few days after af roughly due so that would make 5 but im still in denail as to weather that was a pregnancy or my body just playing cruel tricks on me. x
  • thank you to all ladys you gube made me feel lil better trying to get some pma. also moomin thanks nice to hear your story gives me hope did you have to take any medication. im so upset today because this is 4th pregnancy and i had pregnancy this year because i kept getting vpositives but bled few days after af roughly due so that would make 5 but im still in denail as to weather that was a pregnancy or my body just playing cruel tricks on me. x
  • try not 2 give up hope huni. fingers crossed 4 u !
    luv clare

http://bd.lilypie.com/ZuzK0/.png

• Try to stay positive hunni, I didnt have any symptoms untill about 7-8 weeks, i also had a bleed at 5 weeks which lasted a week, at 6 1/2 weeks i was sent for a scan in my area they dont send u any earlier as they cant see anything and there was baby all healthy and fine! So dint give up!
    Thinking of you
    Jennie 17+5
  • i dont mean to give false hope but i had exactly the same this. I bled around week 5 and had a scan where they found two blobs - they gave me all the information to take to a and e if i bled again explaining that it might be ectopic - or miscarriage - i went back the next week and there was an actual sac and the following week there was a heartbeat. we think i was alot earier than i thought.

Scan tomorrow and hopefully all will be ok.

Thinking of you x x x
  • ladys your lovely and very supportive and have very positive storys thank you so much unfortunatly just this min iv started have loads bright red blood and i feel like im gonna faint. x
  • i would get to the doctors or hospital straight away. lots of love and thoughts sarah x x x
  • oh dear. i agree with summer76, get urself to A&E or EPU straight asap. xxxx
  • oh Crystal, don't think like that, wait and see what happens with your next scan-keep positive hun!
    xxx
  • Hi try not to worry I know its easier said then done but i went through the same thing. I had bleeding which started at 5weeks and went for a scan at 6weeks they had to do an internal they only find sac and nothing else i went back 10days and lucky they find a heartbeat i bleed up into 12weeks but am 17weeks now and all is fine. just keep your fingers crossed.

hope all is ok.
  • hi everyone, those of you who had no symptoms until 7-8 preggers are lucky. I have had symptoms a few days before my period was even due. I was sure it was down to the time of the month. Then when i was 11 days late, i took a pregnancy test to prove i was just sick and not pregnant. I was wrong and was told i was preggers. I still feel awful and sick as hell. Good luck on your pregnancy crystal, i hope it goes well for you.