Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What bottle do you use for 16 months old morning and evening bottle?

my 16 month old only likes the mam trainer bottle to drink from but the teats keep breaking, I’ve tried him with his tommy tippie (which he drinks from during the day fine) but he will only drink so much milk out of it, also tried a cheap boots zippe cup which was the same, just looking to see what other toddlers use or someone recommends as I don’t want to keep wasting money

Replies

• Options

Ideally children should be off bottles by 1 years old as it can affect their teeth. Maybe give milk in a cup? 

• Options

It’s not a bottle like a newborn would have it’s a trainer cup with a free flow teat, its just like the plastic teats you get on the nuby bottles! My midwife ok’d it, he was breast fed until he was one so has never had a “bottle” before

• Options

We use these munchkin biteproof sippy cups and they work really well  with my little guy who likes to chew and bite on them while he drinks. He had no trouble transitioning to these either as the tip is still a flexible material so gives them that sucking comfort that they like

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PTL6VLC/ref=oh_aui_i_d_old_o0_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Options

Oh they look good, I think that’s what he’s doing, biting and breaking the seal on the tip of the mam bottle! Going to order one of these and see how he gets on, thank you x

• Options

No probs! Hope they work for you! Let usnknkw how you get on 

• Options

*let us know