Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

feeling pregnant??

hi ladies im new to the pregnancy forum!well was here last year b4 i had my lo whos now 8 mths old but usually in the baby forum now!lol just wondered when did u all start feeling pregnant or different? going on the clear blue digital test im only about 5 weeks pregnant but i dnt even feel sick or any different apart from a bit bloated.Just wondered what u all felt and when? hannah xxxx

Replies

• I didn't feel anything, apart from period type pain until I was into week 6. It varries a lot though, and everyone will tell you something different!

Welcome back to the Preg forum btw!
    Nx
  • I didn't feel anything, apart from period type pain until I was into week 6. It varries a lot though, and everyone will tell you something different!

Welcome back to the Preg forum btw!
    Nx
  • i felt sick with my others thats why i did tests but not even feeling sick yet!not that i want to but it kinda feels unreal!! xxx
  • i am 4 weeks pregnant and have done 2 tests both of which were positive and have my booking in appointment on monday , the only symptoms i had were on and off nausea which has settled , fizzy drinks give me gas which they never used to , i have also gone off sweet foods which i love and have had cramps from my body adjusting to being pregnant.:\)

[Modified by: afisher264 on January 08, 2009 08:41 PM]

• I didnt get any symptoms til 6-7wks...this is my 3rd and with my 1st 2 i felt fine this time though once the sickness hit, it never left!!! Congrats hun xxxxx
  • thanx! o god i mite regret moaning about not having symptoms soon then!! xxx