Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Good Bye : ( xxx

Hey ladies

Hope you are all ok. Just wanted to say a proper goodbye to you all as I dont think I have yet. We had our follow up scan a few days after I was discharged from hospital and it showed that I have MC'd but there is still PG tissue in there so have decided to go home and hope for it to happen naturally rather than going down the hospital road.

I am really sad to be leaving you as you are all a great bunch of ladies you are and your support and advice has been a god send. I dont know what I would have done without you all.

I wish you all the best and h&h pregnancies. Good luck for the future.

S
xxx

Replies

• (((big hug)))
    hope your not gone too long xx
  • Awww hunni if you want to come back, we'll be here waiting with open arms huge huggles and take care of yourselves. Sorry that its come to this.

Claire
    31+6
  • so sorry to hear about your mc. hope to see you here again, if you decide to ttc again. good luck for the future. thinking of you.

ashy xxx
  • i am so sorry honey, really hope you are ok and hope to see you back here in the future. lots of love xxxx
  • So sorry to hear this. Wishing you and oh all the luck for the future and hope to see you back here soon when you are ready. Take care xxx
  • I am so sorry to hear your sad news, big hugs & hope to see you back soon. Take care of yourself xx
  • i am so sorry hun, take care of yourself. sending you a big hug! xx
  • Oh no. I was looking for posts by you just yesterday to see what had happened. So sorry hon, hope you and Mr Sweetie will be okay and that you'll be back when you're ready and it's right. Hugs.
    Ames x
  • So sorry to hear that hun, take care and hope to see you back soon when you're ready.

Suzi xxx
  • oh no hunny i am reaaly sorry, hope you come back soon once things have settled down. take care

Newlook xxxx
  • Oh no, I'm so so sorry, flower, it is an awful time and am sending you loads of love and hugs to get you through. Take good care of yourself xxx
  • Im so sorry to hear you had a mc. Big hugs take care xxx
  • so sorry to hear your sad news dont give up hope xx

take care and good luck for the future xxxxx
  • really sorry to hear your news.

xx
  • Oh honey i'm so so sorry to hear of your news. Take care, lisa x
  • Thankyou ladies, lovely messages. I think we are going to have a bit of a break now and not start TTC again straight away, i dont htink I am strong enough at the moment.
    Everybody is different and I just feel I need to some time to recover first. We are hoping to go away on holiday in June so maybe after that we can start thinking about it again.
    I wish you all the best of luck.
    Thankyou all for your support.
    Take care
    S
    xxx