Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶

Replies

• Awwwww bobble sheā€™s soooo cute :) was Rosie on your list of names then?? Iā€™m not sure if I remember you mentioning it....I love it Rosie faith just fits so nicely togetherĀ 

• Nooo mrsrees lol it was only in the running for around 3 weeks lol it was always gonna be emily till then, and faith i only suggested two days before admission! I love the sentiment of her middle name though!

Mrsfish she was 6lb 9.5oz, on 20th centile so all tht worry about weight wasnt needed after all!Ā 

Had a break through last night and for the firat time she had some sleep between 12-4 shes norm up all this time, shes fed at 2.30,6:00 and 9:15 this am, so proud xxx

• So glad you got a bit of rest - early weeks are tough so grab every minute you can, itā€™s not long before they find their own routine šŸ˜

We has a cool down bath mid morningĀ 

• Does anyone follow the Instagram page - Lamaze are bringing out the most amazing toy!! Want, want, want one for Millie!! Xx

• Bobble she is just beautiful! Such a lovely weight as well! love The name Rosie and her middle name is just so special and suits her perfectly! Yay for some sleep! Is she breast or bottle fed?Ā 

Mrs fish look at Millieā€™s little face awww sheā€™s adorable! Iā€™ll have to follow them and see what this toy is xDĀ 

canā€™t believe Harryā€™s a week old today, itā€™s gone so quickly! After saying yesterday Iā€™m giving up on breastfeeding heā€™s actually latched this morning and only had an Ounce of formula to top him up so I hope it stays thaT way And he doesnā€™t go off it again! We are registering his birth this afternoon, we have a little Harry James šŸ’™

• Hey ladies, thanks for setting up this thread mrsfish!Ā 

I haven't got time to do personals ATM as we're in Spain (been here 2 weeks, 1 more week to go). We've definitely got our hands full with a 6 year old and 5 month old lol, very busy but I am reading and following the chat every few days šŸ˜Ā 

Lovely to see all our success stories and beautiful bubbas ā¤ļøšŸ¤—Ā 

• Awww harry James how sweet :) yay for latchingĀ 

thereā€™s a book by Giovanna fletcher called happy mum happy baby she went through a mc then went on to have her 2 boys buzz and buddy and is now pregnant again and she talks about loads of stuff including her struggle with breastfeeding itā€™s not an advice book just her experience but may be worth a read for you guys Iā€™ve read it and really enjoyed itĀ 

I love the sentiment of faith bobble Iā€™ve got a bracelet thing for Miscarriage awareness that says hope faith courage strength and the sentiment of that is lovely I may even put hope in a girls name as Iā€™ve always told myself and other ladies to have hope so may be fittingĀ 

ariya Olwen hope Rees sounds quite nice :)Ā 

ele you lucky thing being in Spain sounds lovely although itā€™s hot enough here to be in Spain haha

mrs fish awww I love the cuddled up in a towel pics really cuteĀ 

• Ele hope youā€™re having a lovely time in Spain!Ā 

Mrs Rees that sounds like a good read! I might look into getting it!Ā 

How is everyone?Ā 

• Awww harry!

My poor baby has had a right night day, ubsettled after every feed was really distressing to see! Rang doctors and spoke to condesending doctor who basically talked me through winding think ive cried hysterically at least three times today....until we realised the problem, yday afternoon we were out for the day and bought one of the premade bottles for convieniance and have been mainly using that today and onight as must use within 24 houra defo hasnt agreed with rosie, shes had norm bottle made three hours ago and still out for the count, so ill not be using those again, silly mama!Ā 

Hope all well xxxx

• Ah wow mummyL&H I love how awake and alert he is what beautiful eyes šŸ˜šŸ˜

awww bless little Rosie they have such sensetive tummies hope she settles down and things are more relaxed for you bothĀ 

I wanted to show you guys the bracelet I brought itā€™s one of those awareness bands like for cancer research but this one is for miscarriageĀ 

It says hope fai

• It says hope faith courage strength and while yeah it supports mc awareness, the words always make me think of you girls and all the girls Iā€™ve met on this journey you all give me hope faith courage and strength and i see all those attributes in all of youĀ 

we are damn strong people šŸ’ŖšŸ’Ŗā¤ļøā¤ļø

• So many cute pictures šŸ˜šŸ˜ we are all such lucky mummas!

Mrs Rees of course we don't mind you coming over.

Mummytolilyandharry how is the feeding going?

Mrs fish I hope Millie hasn't ended up with the pox!

Bobble how is Rosie now? Hallie's fine with them so maybe try get again when she's a bit older if they'll really help out when you're out and about. Poor little thing!

Elexox hope you're enjoying your time away!Ā 

It's less than 3 weeks until our holiday now. An 8 hour flight and 2 weeks in Florida with a 4 month old (turning 5 months when there). I'm crazy right?! šŸ˜‚

Although Hallie is very excited to wear her personalised bodysuit. You can't see in the picture but it says my 1st trip to Disney!

• Omg lisil I am in love with that vest and ears that is one of the cutest things ive ever seen in my life šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜Ā 

hope you have a lovely time I canā€™t wait to go to Florida and disney one day but that day is a long way off, between trying to buy a car and pass my test, saving for a deposit for a house and mortgage and everyday bills and stuff my money is fixed for a long timeĀ 

• Bobble oh no poor Rosie ā˜¹ļø At least you managed to figure out what was causing the discomfort! hope Sheā€™s been okay since?Ā 

Mrs Rees love the bracelet!Ā 

Lisil I gave up breastfeeding, he was okay latching in the end but would come off after 5 minutes and refuse to latch after that and I know there was still more milk in there as theyā€™d be like a tap when he came off and I just accepted that as long as heā€™s happy then im happy, I did phone the local breastfeeding help and I told them everything i had bought and tried and she couldnā€™t recommend anything else (šŸ™„) I definitely donā€™t think thereā€™s enough support for people struggling to breastfeed I was in tears everyday feeling like a failure and since Iā€™ve come to terms with it not being successful Iā€™ve just been able to enjoy harry and not stress! Iā€™m just glad he had the good bit off of me! Oh wow how exciting!! Iā€™ve been lucky enough to go to Florida twice as a kid and as a teenager and its my dream to take lily (& Now harry) I hope you have a lovely time! Hallie is So lovely such a beautiful big smile!Ā 

Mrs fish Iā€™m feeling the same as you now and already want another one! Oh has said no never again said he canā€™t put up with me moaning and worrying for 9 months šŸ˜­ I just feel like Iā€™m only 25 and one more couldnā€™t hurt šŸ˜œšŸ¤°šŸ¼Ā 

• My hubbie is going to have the snip after we have one more - he defo doesnā€™t want anymore after that lol. Ā I wish I was only 25 - going to be 40 in November!Ā 

I have mixed feelings between having a few months off and celebrating several 40thā€™s that I have coming over next few months or Being bang on it. Ā I have started periods again, but not sure I am ovulating, so might just leave it in natures hands for a few months......

exciting golidaynfor you Lisl - I am trying to remember if it is a family holiday or wedding or something? It was a long time ago when you mentioned it on the ttc thread!!Ā 

We are looking at getting away, but havenā€™t managed to get anything booked as yet.....

• Mummytolily how Are you getting on?Ā 

Ele are you visiting family? Lucky sausage - 3 weeks in Spain šŸ˜ X

• Mrs Reese how are you doing? Xx

• Iā€™m doing good thanks Mrs fish, feeling a lot better in myself nowĀ 

im glad I have you on the ttc journey with me now letā€™s hope it happens quick so Millie has a baby bro or sis really close but defo understand your struggle with deciding what to do, Iā€™m just dtd as much as I can helps that oh is super into it at the minuteĀ 

Iā€™m 24 but oh is 34 so Iā€™m hoping it all happens quickly as Iā€™d love about 4 kids if I can and donā€™t wanna be having a baby and hubby being nearly 50 but if thatā€™s how it happens then thatā€™s what we will do age is but a numberĀ 

• Mrs Rees I am 39 and oh is 44 so we are oldies Ā šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I have to say, I was warned that I would be too tired to starting again and have a new born, but I have been super lucky and Amelie has slept through the night from 8 weeks - of course we have the odd night where it doesnā€™t go to plan, but she is generally very good šŸ˜

I think that those early few weeks where you cuddle them all the time is crucial for making them feel secure and happy, it is literally a few weeks before they will happily sit and watch you cook dinner and life gets sooo much easier xx

• Mrs fish something I have learnt is never wait for other peopleā€™s special occasions to have a baby I waited for my friends wedding, her wedding was a year and 4 months Ago and Iā€™ve only just had my baby! Iā€™m gettjng on amazingly though thank you for asking :)Ā 

mrs Rees are you ttc again or are you just going with the flow atm?

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions