Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is this positive??

Please help!! Is this positive...image

Replies

• Looks like mine but a bit darker... I'd definitely say yes it's a BFP. Can u give me your opinion on mine? I'd be very grateful thanks!

• Both positive I would say! Xx

• YAAYYYY!!! image

• Thanks hun that is the FIRST thing on my list to call docs in the morning - I'll keep you updated :)

BABY BOT - CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK HUN! Check with your doctor let me know how u get on x

• Absolutely :) my husband says.."it's too light...wait for a couple of days before you go telling everyone" 

It's our first and I'm excited!!! 

• Lol I don't think it's too light I think it's definitely positive :)

I saw a video YouTube a guy said the same thing to his girl when she showed him the test, next clip they show them in the hospital having their scan! :D

It's our first too but even if I am pregnant I'm not going to tell anyone just yet, I had a miscarriage about 3 years ago - test was same light line like my one now but I WAS pregnant and since I've been getting nothing the last 3 years I'm assuming this test result is a BFP - can't wait to get it confirmed tho! :)

I think you should def call doctors tomorrow get it confirmed! I'm gonna do the same so let me know hun I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both ;) 

• Aww..I hope it's a positive for you too...let me know what happenes tomorrow...I'll tell you what happens with my test tomorrow. 

All the best hun xx

• Thanks hun you too x