Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

Tell Hobbycraft which craft kit would keep your child happy – and why: you could win £200 voucher!

Replies

• My kids love Hobbycraft, just so much to choose from in one place.

They love the Paint your own kits.  Great to give away to friends and family

• My daughter would love the slime kit. She has penpals too, so she'd love any fancy stationary / writing paper.

• Ooh this Is brilliant! 

Lily would love one of the fashion or Pom Pom kits! she loves making bracelets and gifting them to others! She also loves making animals with Pom poms, pipe cleaners & stickers! She’s very creative! 

• My lil one would love the colour your own tent or space ship you have they love making tents and pretending there in a car or a castle so something for them to build and colour and play inside would be great 

• My son would really enjoy experimenting with the Galt Science Lab, he enjoys practical things especially experiments and this set looks like he would be able to manage most of it without much help 

• My kids would love the craft platter, so many items to stick and cut and use on pictures and cards.

• Often we visit Hobbycraft for inspiration, and the store always provides this in abundance.  We love the baking and craft kits and this summer we loved the cardboard playhouse, which kept them amused for hours, especially as 2 for £20 at the moment.  Thank you Hobbycraft for a great summer.

• Paint your own ceramics is always a favourite

• my daughter has taken part in a lot of the activities in our local hobbycraft over the summer, and i think she'd probably like one of the sequin art kits to have a go at.

• Faber Castell Creativity For Kids It's My Life Scrapbook Kit-My son is currently creating a scrapbook of all his summer holiday activities, so this would come in a lot of use for him.

• My DD would love the Hama Beads My Pet Gift Box as since I've bought her a Hama bead tub that's what she has loved doing during the summer holidays

• My granddaughter would love the mixed bead set so she could make matching necklaces for all the family!

• My oldest loves rug making.....small and big ones. She spends hours on them.

• It would have to be the Bug safari kit. My son loves potting around in the garden and seeing what he can find. He is fascinated by insects and all wildlife. 

• My daughters would love the glitter tattoos kit. We went to our first festival as a family this summer (CBeebies) and it was fantastic and my daughters got shiny tattoos on their faces and arms so they really looked the part! Now I think they would love to be able to do each others tattoos as they are quite close in age and best friends ❤️❤️image

• My granddaughter loves art and craft and can amuse herself by making things out of cardboard boxes. She is well into the craze of slime. She would get great fun out of this Make It Real Lite at Night String Art.

• My daughter loves creating houses for her dolls and decorating them x

• My children love the painting  by numbers

• My sons really into science at the moment and doing experiments so I think he would love the Galt Glow lab or the science lab. We are always going into Hobbycraft for crafty bits and bobs so many fab things in store xx

• My Grandsons would love the slime one or the worm one. My Granddaughter would love  the fashion kits

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions