Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Look, Look, Look!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations! I am guessing it isn't one of those tests that needs a cross?! What a wonderful new year for you xx

Tara 23+1
  • Options
    FABULOUS _ CONGRATS - WHat a great new year for you!!!! image
  • Options
    Congratulations, It is going to be a happy new year!!
  • Options
    congratulations. xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!

xx
  • Options
    Yaay, congratulations!! image xx
  • Options
    Awww wow, congratulations!!!! What a lovely way to bring in the new year xxxxx
  • Options
    many congrats hun!!!! fantastic news xxx
  • Options
    congratulations, great news. xxx
  • Options
    congratulations!!!! hope everything goes well xxx
  • Options
    congratulations!!!!!

xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months x x

K
    7+3
  • Options
    Thank you!! All the shops are closed so I can't get a CBD and OH won't believe it until I do a CBD, I am showing his all these replies to try and convince him its a strong enough line to trust lol!
  • Options
    if it helps, i never did a CBD, i just did one normal test like the one in ur picture and got a very strong line that came up while i was still weeing lol. i don't think u have any need to re test, its a very strong postive and as long as it came up within the time scale u have a very definate BFP right there

xx
    29+4
  • Options
    It came up after about 30 seconds and it got stronger and stronger over the next minute or so!
  • Options
    lol, then u can tell ur OH that a CBD wld just be a waste of money lol, u've got all the proof u need on that stick there lol. Congratz again, so i'm guessing that'll make u due august/ september... how exciting!!!!!!

xx 29+4
  • Options
    HUGE congratulations. What a fab way to start the New Year. Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!

39 + 1
  • Options
    Thank you!! I am trying to convince him but its not working lol!!

Its our 1st anniversary in Sept, going to be an interesting one!
  • Options
    aww bless him lol.

wow, september will be a busy month for u then, but also an extra special one.. first anniversary and a baby. how lovely.

xx
  • Options
    congratulations !!! thats a definate strong positive i did a cbd but only because my line tests were faint, nothing like yours! i done about 6 tests all in all but nothing beats seeing the words 'pregnant 'on the screen and they tell u roughly how long ago u concieved ! xx tasha 21weeks xx