Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

miscarriage?

Hi everyone, this is my very first post on this forum after finding out on christmas eve that I was pregnant. Best christmas news ever!!
however, i have been bleeding over the past 5 days. its been 3 days with brown spotting, followed by 2 days of red blood (similar amount to a period, but thicker, with a few small clots, and lots of weird stringy looking stuff. sorry if its too desriptive!) I have pretty much stopped bleeding now, and it is back to the brown spotting. I went to the Dr this morning and i have an appointment for a scan on sunday.

I was wondering if anyody else has experienced similar blood loss, and what it meant for them?

I dont feel pregnant, but then i didnt feel it before! I hope thati still have my baby, but i feel that i have to be realistic image

any comments and advice would really be appreciated xx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya hun, i have just had scan this morning due to bleeding and loss of pregnancy symptoms. I fully thought i had lost it, but was told my little bean is just fine!
    Just try and rest until Sunday. I will be thinking of you, Sending you lots of babydust.

Cat xxx
  • Options
    thanks Cat x
    congratulations on your good news image
  • Options
    hi hun, hope all goes well at your scan. take care. xxx
  • Options
    Hi again

Just letting you know that it was definately a miscarriage. I am still bleeding slightly, but my scan shows that I am prett much completely clear, and my HCG was down to only 24 as of yesterday. Im pretty down but we are going to keep trying

good luck in all of your pregnancies

xxxxx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your sad news,take time to grieve with your oh.Hope to see you back with a sticky bean soon.xx
  • Options
    So sorry hun chin up try and keep positive

sending lots of love and hugs

xxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that hun, good luck trying again!!
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your news, sweetie. Take good care of yourself, sending a huge hug xx
  • Options
    really sorry to hear your sad news hun,keep trying and hopefully hear from you again soon. take care of yourself

XxXxX
  • Options
    Awww, I'm really sorry hunny.

Chin up and good luck trying again

xx
  • Options
    so sorry hun, take care. xxx
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear your news honey my thoughts are with you

K xx