Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Deleted

Deleted

[Modified by: Claire66 on 07 June 2009 20:27:25 ]

Replies

• Aw hun, try not to stress out- I know in these kind of situations its easier said than done but try to think of it this way- you worrying isn't going to alter the decision of the insurance company.

Try to focus on the posatives- your dh now knows and your not having to keep anything from him now which is a good thing. Also if you don't get this particular flat there may be a better one elsewhere, just try to relax.
  • Friends of mine have terrible credit and nearly had there flat taken off them so they sold it and managed to get rented - they couldn't believe they passed the credit check as they have ccj's and all sorts but there income covered it - so you never know honey. Try not to worry its all out in the open now and things will turn out ok in the end xx
  • Deleted

[Modified by: Claire66 on June 07, 2009 08:28 PM]

• My sister in law has a truly terrbile finance history, she has had her car reposessed and owes a lot of money on credit cards and doesnt very often manage to make her payments, but she has just recently been agreed to take on a rented flat so hopefully you will be ok.
    Try to relax, dont worry until there is something firm to worry about !
  • Deleted

[Modified by: Claire66 on June 07, 2009 08:28 PM]