Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Amazing homewater birth with twins on youtube!!!

Hi ladies,
I have just stumbled across this and thought I would share as I found it intriguing/amazing that this woman managed this - and it looked so "clean", no apparent mess?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dgvC9WW3Bk&feature=related

Replies

• amazing!! also i love the song...does anyone know what its called? who sings it? thanks

XxXxX
  • Awwww!!!

That made me cry!!! Don't think I'd like all those people around me though!!!

xx
  • Hiya,
    Apparently it is called "Amazing" by Janelle - if you search it on youtube it comes up too.

I certainly wouldnt like that many ppl around me at my (*fingers crossed*) homebirth; I have joked about selling tickets though! :lol:

• OMG I just blubbed through the whole thing! That is amazing.
    Really don't think I would want that many people around me though!!
  • Oh wow that was beautiful! The second twin looked like it was born with its waters still intact, supposed to be very lucky! I want a home birth so i'll show this to hubby in an attempt to get him on board! xxx

Cat 14 weeks
  • that was amazing to watch, made me cry as well! but i agree - don't want that many folk around. here's hoping our labours go that well image
  • wow, MrsGarfieldAckles told me bout this last night!!! what a lovely birth!!!
  • omg iam crying getting all emotional
    and apart from the bump how thin was she lol