Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2018

The Due in October 2018 Big Birth Announcement Thread!

Hello everyone!

October will be here before we know it, so we thought it was time for the members of the Due in October 2018 Birth Club, to have your own special thread for your birth announcements.

Please use it to tell us all about your labour and birth, and your first moments with your newborn – and we'll come and shower you with congratulations and coo all over your baby pictures. 

Good luck everyone! We can't wait to hear all about your baby's first few moments!

Replies

• Our baby boy has been born , 00:42 on 14th September at 37+2 he weighs a Massive 8lb 3oz. After the scan said 6lb 2 on Sunday!! 

Were both doing really well and just recovering in the ward x 

• Omg .He's a lovely weight huge congratulations. See how wrong these scans can be. So glad your both safe and well. Looking forward to a pic of him. 

Well done mummy so happy for you

😘💙💝

• Aw wow mummy.  Congratulations!!  What a big boy!! Imagine the size he would have been if you went to 40 weeks🙊

Glad yere both doing well.   Can't  wait to hear more!

• Congrats. Glad you are both doing well 

• Thank you ladies, I will post a picture once our daughters have seen him. 

My story: admitted 9am on 12th and had the 24 hr pessary inserted at 12 pm, no realy pains just mind cramping and tighning everything had settle down by 2am. Pesser removed at 12 pm on 13th was 3 cm and they decided I did t need another pessery just break my waters. Waited until 8:30 then the consultant broke my waters at 10:40 as the midwife I had couldn’t reach! Because baby wasnt full engagemed consultant wanted me on the “ dreaded “ hormone drip. StRted contracting straight away and was pushing by 12:00 midnight and he was born at 00:42. it was 2 hours from being 3cm and breaking waters to him being born xx 

• Wow Mummy246, you did brilliantly! Sounds very intense! And what a cracking weight too. Does he have a name? Congratulations!!!

• Thank you, we have decided to call him Jesse x

• Gorgeous name! 

• Congratulations Mummy, congratulations and lovely name x

• imageJesse James x 

• Awwww mummy he's a little stunner. Bless him. Not so little though look at those chubby cheeks. Huge congratulations. Welcome to the world Jesse James .Bet the girls are smitten 😍💙💙💝

• Had baby Tillie Rose last night 15/09/2018 at 11.01pm after severe pre-eclampsia and another poor growth scan. Was induced and had contractions within 20mins of pessary and shot from 4cm to 10cm in 5mins. she came with 3 pushes and weighed 4lbs 8oz and 17" long. She so much tinier than even the weekly scans suggested. All happy and healthy and feeding like a dream. Hoping to get home tomoz image

• Awwwwww congratulations gemma she's a, little doll. Bless her. What, gestation were you ? 

😘💝💕

• Congratulations Gemma, she’s beautiful xx

• Mummy Jesse is such a cute little bundle of pudginess! So cuddly! 

• Ha ha thank you , he has lovely squishy cheeks   image

• Oh congratulations Gemmalvsmith on your teeny tiny baby girl! We are so glad you're both doing well. Will you be discharged today? 

• Will do a proper post later, but my baby boy arrived at 12.34pm weighing 5lbs exactly. He is doing well. I'm having a few post section issues but being well looked after.

• Congratulations Sylvia, he’s adorable. hope you get your post section issues sorted soon xx 

• Congratulations Sylvia. 

He's lovely bless him

Hope everything gets sorted asap 

😘💙💝