Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

Tell Hobbycraft which craft kit would keep your child happy – and why: you could win £200 voucher!

167891012»

Replies

• 'Kids Clay & Dough' would appeal to their creative side. They love creating monsters in every medium.

• My little boy would LOVE the slime lab or the science rocket 🚀 

thankyou for the chance & good luck to all other entrees! 

• Got to say this kit is so pretty- https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/dreamcatcher-heart-sequin-art-kit/639580-1000   - I'm not surprised it is currently sold out. We love sequins, well, anything sparkly in this household, and don't have a dreamcatcher....Yet! 

•  Family projects are great fun for all of us..Card making kits and home made gifts for family and friends!!!

• My eldest daughter loves the jewellery making kits and the science nature kits where as my younger daughter loves the craft kits! Anything that makes a mess!

• my grandaughter would love Make It Real Starburst Glitter Jewellery Set she's like a magpie love anything glittery 

• My kids love crafting cards and giving to friends and family for bday and xmas :)

• Thank you all for entering this sponsored discussion. It is now closed, so we're going to lock this thread, but we will reopen it next week to post the name of the winner. 

• Hi everyone, we are just opening this thread to thank you for posting your comments on this sponsored discussion and to announce the winner of the £200 Amazon voucher. And, the winner is..... Mummyof2kids. Congratulations!

Mummyof2kids, we will be contacting you via email soon - please do look out for it (the email should be coming from Jenny Kendrick). Congratulations again and thank you to everyone who took part in this sponsored discussion. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions