Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive

TRYING FOR OCTOBER BABY šŸ‘¶ šŸ™šŸ½

Hello ladies please join for October baby making. This will be my 4th cycle trying after IUD removal Iā€™m currently 28 day cycle and Iā€™m starting to use SMEP! Plan For the 1st time hope it works. Baby dust to all

Ā«13456730

Replies

• Hi Ally, we are trying for an October baby as well!

I had my IUD removed in May an we decided have waited a few months before baby making!! Iā€™m on day 12 of my cycle! Whatā€™s SMEP?

Weā€™ve only been trying for about a week, Iā€™m already convinced Iā€™m pregnant (Iā€™m probably not and my mind is playing tricks on me!!)

how are you getting on??

šŸ™‚

• Ā EvieLou, welcome thank you for sharing.Ā 

SMEP is plan to follow when trying to get pregnant I will link the website .Ā http://spermmeetseggplan.com/smep-step-by-step/

did your cycle go back to normal after the iud removal?? i was so convinced I was pregnant last cycle but it didnā€™t happen for me. Fingers cross for you hun hope itā€™s your cycle.Ā 

• Hi ally, think I'll be joining you in October. I'm a few days away from AF now and just don't feel pregnant. Time will tell.

How are you feeling, I've been reading your comments on the September page. The two week wait is a tough time. Fingers crossed for October xĀ 

• Coffeejack thanks for coming in. Yes tww is tough I hope you get your BFP soon. AF came to show her face yesterday which was so sad. I had toĀ Stock up On more test from online. Iā€™m feeling kinda down but Iā€™m ready to try again until I get my BFP. How are you feeling and what DPO are you in. Have you test yet?Ā 

• Hi Ally, am also trying for a baby in October, although currently late by 13 days on my current cycle. Negative tests so far but havent tested since monday. Fingers crossed! If not october will be month 8 of us trying :) all the best x

• Welcome lolauryn, sorry to hear your late on your AF with no BFP yet I hope the best for you hope you get your BFP soon! FX have you tired to make a doctor appointment to see if they can do blood work done?Ā 

• imageĀ I came across this and watched a YouTube video where a lady was talking about this helped her and that your Ā fertility Ā Doctor told her to take table spoon 3times a day when Ā approaching ovulationĀ 

• That's interesting. I'm thinking if it's not my month this month we are going to have as stress free a month as possible in October. I'm not going to be using opk strips. Not using the conceive plus lube. No looking at apps that predict ovulation. No checking cm and not trying to guess and time sex and no laying in bed for half hour after as it clearly isn't working. My husband and I agreed I need a break from always thinking about ttc. We are just going to have regular sex. Gonna perhaps aim for 3/4 times a week through out my cycle and see if we get results from the more relaxed approach.Ā 

• Hi ladies,Ā 

I got AF last night, So i will be joining you in October.

CD1,Ā  here we go again .... :(Ā 

Sorry, feeling low today (i really though Sep was my month)Ā 

Sending baby dust to all xx

• Hi jojo

Do you think you detected a chemical pregnancy? It's the worst thing about being able to test early. Hope you feel better and more hopeful soon. It's the worst journey ever ttc. Fingers crossed October is the month for youĀ 

• I have apsolutely no idea coffeejack,

Im not testing that early again tho, i had started working out dates and everything! - not putting myself through it again

Fingers crossed for next month ay xxĀ 

• Just went for a catch up with my girlfriends...100% could not stomage a glass of fizz...?! Could this be a sign?? I secretly hope so!!Ā 

• Good afternoon ladies hope everyone is doing good. Welcome Jojo and itā€™s okay too feel down sometimes we are here for you hopfully we all should reach our baby goals.Ā 

Coffeejack I fully understand you wanna go natural without all the OPKs and BD plan Wish you luck and baby dust.Ā 

Evielou, I have no idea maybe could be a sign but Iā€™m not sure hun.Ā 

• Taking a more relaxed approach this cycle, no opks for me, just going to dtd when we feel like it. I feel like because Iā€™m so desperate to have my healthy baby Iā€™m completely obsessed with ttc and all things pregnant and baby related! Dtd has become a chore I feel like I canā€™t enjoy it because Iā€™m distracted with ā€˜is this the one thats making a baby!ā€™ Iā€™m so much worse since I miscarried twins in june! Even at work I just canā€™t focus, my life has become this mission. So Iā€™m trying to take a step back. I havenā€™t bought any pregnancy tests for this cycle just going to see how it goes! Fingers crossed for you all xxx

• Hey laides. Not sure whatā€™s going on with me so any advice welcome. I dont have exact ovulation dates for this month due to holidays and forgetting my opk. AF due thsi coming wed(26th) according to my app. Had cramping and bleeding yesterday but only for the one day. AF always at least 3rwgilar days and 1 light. Could this be implantation bleed? Iput my back out the other day so donā€™t know if I have lower back pain as a result of pregnancy as itā€™s sore anyways, and Iā€™ve never ever had breast pain during AF. Please any info or anyone who has had similar?Ā 

• Hey ladies so excited today I'm pregnant. Wishing you all good luck for October. I'll still be reading the thread and if any one has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm so thrilledĀ image

• Genabella if you think ovulation was around 2 weeks ago you should take a pregnancy test. I just found out I'm pregnant and so far have zero pregnancy symptoms. I am bloated at the moment but I don't know if this is a symptom of pregnancyĀ 

• Genabella my AF is also due Wednesday so if you are pregnant it should show on a test. Finger crossed for youĀ 

• Congratulations Coffeejack!! Amazing news!! I wonā€™t know for another few weeks but Iā€™m hoping hoping hoping for a positive xx

• Coffeejack massive congrats!! šŸ™ŒšŸ¼āœØāœØĀ 

we spoke in the ttc group in April, sooo pleased for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx