Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Test Day

hey ladies 

I have just got back from jamaica after a lovely two week holiday. I was due on the 19th September, but started feeling sick prior to the date. anyway  am now a week over due and feeling extremely sick and getting some weird pains very low down. Today I’ll do a test, but I JUST KNOW that I am. This will be baby number 2 for me (I have a girl 19 months) but I feel emotional, scared, guilt for her,... honestly it feels like I’m pregnant with my first child.

is this normal to feel like this? 

Anyone? 

Cars x 

Replies

• Options

Welcome back to the forum Carlsemmers, lovely to see your name pop up! Good luck testing - we'll be watching out for your update!

• Options

Hey Danielle 

i cant believe im back again lol . Baby is 19 months now and i have a feeling I am again. Just exhausted and emotional. Feeling like I did first time Round. Is it normal? 

Looking forward to sharing my my journey with everyone. It’s a great place to chat whilst pregnant xx 

• Options

Wow, we remember when your baby was born! Has it been that long? We're not sure there is 'normal' for anyone during pregnancy, more 'typical'. Good luck! 

• Options

Is there a group for may due babies , like I joined for Jessie for jan 2017 ?? 

• Options

But of course! You can see all the birth clubs here.