Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019

Due in June 2019

Replies

• Onlyme - yes im still a bag of nerves - still paranoid AF will turn up!  worried im not getting the smell thing yet or the metallic taste.  Overanalysing everything.  I have the dull ache in my tummy as well as the gas so i cant wear jeans!  Very helpful about the coffee thankyou!

• I also have the dull ache and gas. Did another test this morning andnanoand  faint line. I'm 14/15 dpo. So just keeping cautious. Meditation and positive affirmations help if anyone wants to try those? Might help with work stress? Xx

• Can you tell me more? 

I really hate mself for my anxiety and stress levels,  not just now but throughout life.  It spoils things

• Yeah, I also suffer from anxiety and am on antidepressants (need to check this with the docs)...but with meditation I find it really useful to still the mind for at least 5 minutes a day. There's an app called simple habit with free guided meditation, I usually do it before bed or when I wake up. Also it you search on YouTube 'pregnancy meditation' there's some great ones. I have a Pinterest board with positive affirmations, maybe create one with pregnancy affirmations or search on Instagram for pregnancy affirmations and just read and find comfort in them. Yoga is good too! I did loads of fertility yoga and plan to do pregnancy yoga, again you can find them on YouTube x

• Thankyou that does sound great.  Anything that might stop that racing mind and churning stomach feeling.  At the end of the day they'd just replace me at work but i can't replace my health

• I'm a great believer in everything happens for a reason and take comfort in that :)

• Lindosdani and onlyme i completely agree everything happens for a reason...positive affirmations are a must and I also try to do the white light visualisation techniques which really does calm me down makes you feel full of fresh calming energy.  At least until brain takes over again!  Anxiety is awful but we mustnt let it ruin this special magical experience for us - we all all here to support each other and go through this together x

• Well said sleepy cat ♥️♥️

• You're so right sleepy cat. We've all probably wanted this for some time! We should enjoy it. 

I'm nervous about 1st midwife apt on 24th. I'll need to discuss the fact that I have to have a caesarean due to my physical health.  Last year I had a total hip replacement and socket reconstruction.  I've had a painful,  deformed hip from being a baby and the op was traumatic but it was time I let them do it.  I'd been struggling for years.  I've always known i shouldn't give birth "naturally" (i dont really like that term,  it implies there's something wrong with needing a section)

• Hi everyone, i hope you all have successful scans and healthy pregnancies. 

I think we all worry something is going to happen more so if its the first time as you dont know the signs and symptoms. Everyday i think to myself i have a pain is that normal. It then passes and then comes back again about an hour or so later. So everytime I get the pain I think is this normal,is something wrong,but i have read that if its bareable then it should be nothing to worry about. I am just keeping everything crossed until my 12week scan to see then that everything is ok (hopefully) 

I'm currently 5-6weeks so not long left. Still waiting for my booking appointment. 

• Onlyme - absolutely nothing wrong with having a c section - dont allow anyone to bring your mood down with their opinions.  I understand why you would be concerend and hopefully the midwife will help put your mind at rest.

Georgiamf - yes im exactly the same with every twinge - im more troubled with the things im not having/feeling as well!  cant win either way in my head ha! xx

• Sleepycat.. i'm going to start being concerned if the cramps are there and bleeding.. i am very happy about this pregnancy but trying not to be too happy about it until i know everything is ok as that is the worst thing.. being really exicted and then  finding out :(

I am constantly hungry aswell so i think the pains might be related to that in some way too

• Thanks sleepy cat xx lol yes Exactly ... worrying about what I can feel,  and what I can't 

Just sent this to hubby. .. isn't it magic what's happening inside us! (I'm 5+5)

• onlyme aww you a couple of weeks in front of me :)....it is amazing im reading all this stuff too i cant believe how magical it all is! :)

• Estimated due date for me 2nd June.  I guess I'll be earlier with a section.  But it's so sweet because when my mum found out she was having me,  the Dr asked 1st day of last proud and she knew straight away,  26th August,  as itd been her 21st birthday! 

And for me ... mine was 26 August too! I was away with her at a spa and luckily it didn't start til evening lol.

• Estimated due date for me 2nd June.  I guess I'll be earlier with a section.  But it's so sweet because when my mum found out she was having me,  the Dr asked 1st day of last period and she knew straight away,  26th August,  as itd been her 21st birthday! 

And for me ... mine was 26 August too! I was away with her at a spa and luckily it didn't start til evening lol.

• hi everyone, congratulations.

just wondering if any of you are UK with more than 1 baby did u stay under the same consultant for all pregnancies? This is baby no2 and I got my booking appointment with a different consultant but I expected the same one. JW if I should ring them or if it’s normal to switch consultants?

• Hey this is my second baby and I have the same midwife again. I think she’ll be shocked to see me again. My appointment is 15th October .. 

How is everyone feeling? I’m feeling extremely HOT and very very sick. I just wanna throw up but nothing comes up. I am exhausted too... the joys of pregnancy LOL 😂 

• What age is your little one carls? Much the same as you.hubby keeps putting heating on and defo have my own central heating system. Feeling the tiredness this time around when I dont remember it last time. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions