Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Try for a July 2019 Baby !!

lets start a baby thread with trying to conceive to give birth in July 2019! Share your storys !! 

baby dust to all 💨😘

Replies

• Hello, 

So I'm off the June boat. I already have two July born kids so if we're successful this month I'll start to believe I can only have babies in July!! 

• CD6 for me so here we go again another month ttc.... 

• CD15 for me. Not sure it'll happen this month as I've been having trouble with the OPKs (haven't gotten at + yet and they seem to be getting lighter everyday). Miscarried in June/July, so we're really hoping for a + hpt and a sticky little bean really soon. Good luck to everyone!

• Hi hopefulmama, 

I miscarried in August a baby boy, i was 16 weeks. This will be our 2nd month ttc and really desperate for a BFP although i know is soon. I fell the second month trying the baby we lost. 

Good luck to everyone xx

• Birdy1202,

I also fell pregnant right away with my first pregnancy (identicals + fraternal– yes, that's right, there were three – and yes, it was completely natural). I lost them at 2.5months. I was heart broken (still am, if I'm honest).
    Wishing you all lots of luck this month :) Baby dust to all

• Hi everyone 

CD 14 for me today, but have really long cycles and ov can be random. 5th cycle of ttc, but no contraception for a year this month so playing on my mind a bit. I have two DS's that we were caught with straight away so not sure what's going on this time. How far into your ttc journey are u all? 

Xx

• Hi Gospel22,

We started trying in April, fell pregnant right away, but lost the babies in June/July. We've been trying again since August, but no luck. 

• Hi all. Hugs to those who have lost and are going through difficulty X I'm shocked to say this but me and my partner are trying for a baby! No children yet. I'm due on my period on Friday, first cycle TTC (trying to conceive?) :) X

• Sorry to hear that hopefulmama. Wishing u all the luck in the world for this month.

I'm hoping this thread will really help us all on our journeys. 

So will u find out if your pregnant after this Friday? Or are u going to ttc for the first time after this period? 

• ......doggymum 

• Hi, yes already did ttc in what I believe to be my fertile window. It will be our first try though so I'm not expecting miracles! So yes hopefully aunt Flo doesn't make an appea Friday but if so will keep trying. 

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs to you xxx I can understand it playing in your mind. Unfortunately I personally think stress can hinder things when TTC so hard as it is try not to give yourself a hard time X Fingers and toes crossed for you 😊x

• Good morning ladies! 4th cycle ttc#1 for me. I got my bfp last month, but the implantation didn't happen properly, and I lost it at 5 weeks. So I am hoping it will happen quickly again! I am cd4-5 today. If it works this cycle, I would be due around my birthday!

Fingers crossed everyone :)

• Billythekitty, I'm so sorry for your loss. Hopefully you'll get a sticky bean this month or very soon :)
    Doggymum, welcome to the ttc boat, wishing you lots of luck as well :)

I'm 6DPO today, had some weird twinges over the weekend and really sore boobs and nipples, thought I'd see some spotting (as I always do before AF comes), but there was nothing, just CCM. I'm going to hold on to it as a good sign so far. My last two cycles I've had a lot of spotting (two weeks worth!) before AF arrival. I'm thinking if there is no spotting, I'll be quite happy.

How's everyone else's TTW going?

• That sounds promising, hopefulmama. 

I'm on cd6 so still a while before the TWW.

Xx

• Doggymum - So sorry to hear about your mc .. I wish you a rainbow baby this cycle or very soon xx

Birdy - I am close behind you at cd 4-5. Good luck to you! Happy bd'ing! And relax and stay positive!

Hopefulmama - Thanks for the kind words! Your symptoms sounds positive! I had more cm than usual last cycle when I got my bfp, when I am rather dry during the tww. So you never know! Stay positive and don't stress it out! :) Think of eating fertility friendly food like pineapple, brazil nuts, hemp heart, pumpkin seeds, etc..!

Good luck everyone :)

• Billy, I ovulated very late last cycle, cd22. I used to on cd14-15 but my cycles have been longer than usual since August. I don't have a clue how this month will pan out. GL to you too!!

Baby dust to everyone xx

• Sounds like were all around the same timings. For the last year I have used opks to try and pin point when I ov every month as I have really long cycles that last anywhere between 30-44 days. I a whole year I have never ov on the same day! The last couple of months it has been CD33 that I've had a pos ov test! So this month I have stopped testing, stopped thinking about it as much and hoping it will happen being more relaxed. Bd'ing every 2-3 days atm, hard work for a 44 day cycle! 😂 

Xx

• billythekitty– It may sound weird, but after my miscarriage I was really excited to get my AF. At least I could start again from scratch. Every month, I get into the same mood routine: super excited to start trying, happy that we bd'd x amount of times, feel like this month is the month–symptom checking, then I get to week 3 and start feeling like it's not the month and I get really down, especially when I start spotting. Once AF comes, I re-start, "okay last month wasn't our month, but it's a new month now!" HAHA, not sure if anyone else gets like this.

I think if this month isn't our month, we're going to have a few no-stress months, no checking the apps, no logging anything. Just relaxing and bd'ing when we feel like it.

• Hopefulmama- haha I feel exactly the same!! 

• Hopefulmama and Birdy - Me three! Since I am right at the beginning of my cycle, I decided to start fresh with a positive and laid back approach. So no app, unfollowed everything baby related on social media, fertility friendly diet, exercise, bed early, relaxation, and no overthinking! Wish me luck haha!

I just grabbed a box of raspberry leaf tea, and I will sip 1-3 cups/day of it until bfp!  I read it is supposed to be good to prep the uterus.. And having had a faulty implantation, I am hoping it might help next time..

Also, I am not superstitious or very religious, but I just received in the mail a baby piece of clothing I had ordered when I got my bfp 2 weeks ago, and also a postcard from my mother from her visit to the Vatican wishing me well and saying she loves me.. I will take all the positive energy I can!! :)