Forum home Babies Baby

November 2017 Babies

18910111214»

Replies

• We are just having a tea party on fletcher's actual birthday :) we have a busy couple of weeks - my partner and me are getting married in 11 days, then the 4 of us are going to Butlins for tots week (wish us luck, haha!). So not doing a big party. Just a small gathering with party food, toys and presents :) 

Hope everyone is well. 

Chantelle, how far gone are you now?? :) xx 

Oh lovely news Chantelle. How are you feeling about it, when are you due? 

im 17 weeks now and having a little girl.

Nasr is getting on lovely I cant believe he is going to be one next month! No plans yet for his birthday but we are having professional pics done end of the month. He had his first hair cut and everything he’s basically a toddler now 😪

• Little bit of a surprise we wasnt planning to have another yet as I’m still under the consultant from Alberts birth. But was a birth control fail. 🤔   I’m between 6 and 8 weeks so early days I don’t want to be pregnant but we do want another baby and I’ve got to go through pregnancy to get the baby. Got dating scan on bonfire night to find out exactly how far I am. seams strange to be thinking about birth again so soon though it will be elective section this time. 

• So adorable!

We have no plans on having another baby, but it makes me so happy seeing that a few of you are having another! Especially a boy and a girl! I'd love to experience having both ♡

Noah is still 10 months, but he's a big baby boy! Fits in toddler shoes so we have to go find a pair this Thursday because he is eager to walk around on his own so the pram is almost out of the question now!

We held a birthday for him in America for my side of the family a couple weeks ago. He did almost excellent on the long plane ride! The way back was a different story 😹 still good, but not excellent.

imageimage

• Ah it's so nice to hear from everyone been meaning to check in for a while but life seems so busy! 

Congratulations Chantelle 😊

We are trying for baby number 3 but only got the go ahead from diabetes team a couple if weeks ago but hoping it won't take too long would like a summer baby 😂

How are your wedding plans Karen? We got married 2 years ago it's so exciting but stressful aswell. You will love Butlins plenty to do with the kids, the tots week looks really good.

Congratulations jade on your little girl it's lovely having 1 of each .

I have just finished my first day back at work after having just over a year off feels like I have never been away.

Iris is 1 in 2 week's she is doing great although we have some sort of sleep regression again and she thinks it's acceptable to be awake for 2 hours during the night 😂 she took 4 steps a couple of days ago so I don't think it will be long before she is off on her feet.

We are having a small family gathering a couple of days before her birthday more of a coffee and cake morning rather than a party then we are going on a caravan holiday so will be away for her birthday but there is a farm close by so we might go there for the day her birthday is Halloween so we need to incorporate that aswell for my son. Looks like Noah had a lovely time Mochi lucky boy getting to celebrate his birthday twice,was it the first time your family had met him? Xxx

• Ah it's so nice to hear from everyone been meaning to check in for a while but life seems so busy! 

Congratulations Chantelle 😊

We are trying for baby number 3 but only got the go ahead from diabetes team a couple if weeks ago but hoping it won't take too long would like a summer baby 😂

How are your wedding plans Karen? We got married 2 years ago it's so exciting but stressful aswell. You will love Butlins plenty to do with the kids, the tots week looks really good.

Congratulations jade on your little girl it's lovely having 1 of each .

I have just finished my first day back at work after having just over a year off feels like I have never been away.

Iris is 1 in 2 week's she is doing great although we have some sort of sleep regression again and she thinks it's acceptable to be awake for 2 hours during the night 😂 she took 4 steps a couple of days ago so I don't think it will be long before she is off on her feet.

We are having a small family gathering a couple of days before her birthday more of a coffee and cake morning rather than a party then we are going on a caravan holiday so will be away for her birthday but there is a farm close by so we might go there for the day her birthday is Halloween so we need to incorporate that aswell for my son. Looks like Noah had a lovely time Mochi lucky boy getting to celebrate his birthday twice,was it the first time your family had met him? Xxximage

• imageOur cheeky Grace is 1 next week. Lovely to hear from you all and wow to the pregnancies. Congratulations. We won’t be trying until she’s 2, only seems like yesterdayvthag I gave birth. Grace is doing fab, still breastfed and we co sleep, which is ace. Her thyrpid is under control but she’ll stay on meds for life. 

x

• Glad to hear Grace's thyroid is under control she is lovely 😍

I am still breastfeeding although it's mainly just through the night which I have found hard recently as iris had been waking lots and feeding is the only thing that settles her.

• Laurah22 I’m back next week. Going to be a shock to them though will be having longer than 12 months next time as I plan to use my holidays prior to maternity I will have 10 weeks. 

WLJ glad you’ve got it under control. To not easy with a child who has medical needs  Hope it goes smoothly and no more issues for you both. 

KarEn a wedding 💒. Whoop whoOp congratulations bet you will look gawjus on your big day. 

• Congratulations Chantellebd! The birth clubs are over here if you fancy joining a new one. 

• Thank you DanielleMFM I do plan on joining one but not sure if it’s late May or early June baby is due. I believe im 6-8 weeks but could be further than that. 

• Hello everyone, we just wanted to drop you a line, as we’re sure you know all too well, November is around the corner, which means your baby is likely to be turning 1 very soon (if they haven’t already) Hooray!

This also means that this November baby club is moving on to become a November 2017 Toddlers thread!  And, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week or so, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gift ☺️

Please do share some new pics, let everyone know how you’re doing, tell us about your child's first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news, as we’re sure the other mums you went through your pregnancies would too.

So please do come on over! We really hope to see you over on the new thread soon. 

PS Make sure you hit the green Follow button on the thread, so not to miss out on any updates, product test alerts and comps.