Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019

Due in June 2019

1454647484951»

Replies

• Hi everyone, we've just noticed this thread has gone over the 1k posts mark which is great, but it's getting a bit hard to load on some devices and tricky to keep up with, so we've kicked you off a new continuation thread. 

CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! 

Please do click on the new thread and hit the green FOLLOW button so you don't miss out on any new posts. 

We'll lock this thread in a day or two so we don't have two chats going on at once, and everyone will get a chance to see this post.  

• Georgia - they can’t let you go because you are pregnant I don’t think anyone is allowed to do that!i hope when you go back it’s all okay!! 

Been sick 4 times this morning already, cant seem to keep anything down after a day yesterday of no sickness!

• I didn't think they are allowed.. but they are being funny as I've asked to change my hours so i'm not starting at 7 as its making me poorly.. They were like we need to talk about what we can do and we will get back to you 

• Just at the doctors cos I think I have a water infection lol! I’m gunna ask about these cramps just to make sure they’re normal too. I’m worrying so much and my emotions are just everywhere! 

• Hi guys, please do head over to the new continuation thread as we'll be closing this one soon cause it's mahoosive. Thank you ☺️

• Locking this thread now peeps. 

• Hey is this group still active for babies born last month? :)
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions