Forum home Family life & relationships Single parents
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

MUMS help a FASHION student?

Hello all, I am a womenswear fashion design student at renowned fashion university Central Saint Martins studying my last year and working towards my graduate fashion collection.

I am looking into mothers and parenthood with escapism and how on somedays we all wish we could get away from the hectic day to day tasks of life.

I would appreciate if you could answer these questions with your name and age if you wish.

1. Were you a young mother when you had your first child?

2. Do you ever feel like being elsewhere through the sometimes difficult journey of bringing up a child?

3. Where would you want to escape to?

I would really appreciate answers. If you prefer to message or email me in private let me know.

X

Replies

• 1. Were you a young mother when you had your first child?

22 when i had my first, 24 my second, 29 my third and 32 when i had my fourth

2. Do you ever feel like being elsewhere through the sometimes difficult journey of bringing up a child?

there are always moments especially on a day where the children misbehave or are poorly where i think about time out. However i have no. Family local so do not have a babysitter so i very rarely even think about going out alone. However i do use my phone as escapism

3. Where would you want to escape to?

if i could get away a spa would be the best

(sarah) 

I would really appreciate answers. If you prefer to message or email me in private let me know.

X