Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019

Due in June 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• I don’t have my booking app until 23/11 ill be 11+5, I’m really concerned as I won’t be referred for scan till after this appointment. When I was pregnant last year I came back high risk at 12 scan and had further tests. I just don’t want to miss that cut off point. 

• So sorry manda. Big hugs x

• Thought I was gunna go all day without being sick but it has made an appearance 😫😂

They are calling it a threatened miscarriage, my hcg numbers are where they should be  at 13322,  but wont Know unless they end up doubling or decrease in the next few days. the hospital is supposed to give me a call Monday morning to schedule an ultrasound for Monday. But if the bleeding gets worse and cramps worse to go back in 

• Keeping everything crossed for you manda xxxx

• Thinking of you...try and take it easy xx

• Manda - I am so sorry to hear you have had a bleed. I hope it has completely stopped during the night.

Could you not book a private scan instead of waiting till Monday ? Maybe give you a piece of mind. I managed to book a same day private scan when I had a scare. They were really good and moved things around to fit me in. The company was called window to the womb. My mum had a full on period bleed with my brother once a month and he was completely fine. So fingers crossed it will be with you. Thinking of you 

• Thanks newbie that’s reassuring ! I’m not sure if I could get in the closest private scan would be 2 1/2 hours away, I’m put on bed rest right now and I’m not sure if the drive would be a good idea 😞  I went to bed with fewer cramps and pressure and woke up about 4 hours later and went to the bathroom and this was the first time I didn’t have drops of blood coming out into the toilet and all over after wiping! I’m hoping it’s a good sign I had a pretty decent clot yesterday come out with bright red blood and that was very unnerving.  No cramps yet they Seem to getting better if I stay laying down on my back !  

Wouldnt I need a transvaginal ultrasound to see  anything to be reassured I’m not sure many private places Offor it where I live! I’m not sure how I’ll make it through the day! 

Thanks everyone for your wishes !

• Oh manda I really feel for you 💛 yes it's trans vaginal until 11 or 12 weeks usually

• Does anyone else get period like pains (not as severe) I tend to get them when my bladder is full and also of an evening. X

• Gracesmum-Yeah I get them.. on and off.. mainly around the time I am due on.. but occasionally other days.. but they dont last long at all.

• Thankyou Georgia 😊 xx

• How is everyone today? Xx

• Shocking hopefully! i am off my food and hardly eating, constantly feeling sick and I’m sick in the afternoon or tea time, I don’t like it haha just wanna eat normal again 😔

• Bless you loza! How far are you now? I’m alright today little tired and some aches and massive headache but nothing I can’t deal with. I’m cooking mother and father in law a roast dinner. Not gone off food yet! 

• Bless you loza! How far are you now? I’m alright today little tired and some aches and massive headache but nothing I can’t deal with. I’m cooking mother and father in law a roast dinner. Not gone off food yet! I’m 6+3

• They finally discharged me from hospital this morning, after having 7 bags of fluid pumped into me as I was that dehydrated and they have given me two boxes of anti sickness tablets. Still feel so drained by it all. Hopefully the tablets soon start to work and I won’t end up back in there! 

• I’m 7+4. Definitely gone off food just eaten a crisp sandwich lol and managed not to feel sick lol! I don’t want to be sick at work because people will start to realise 🙈😂 

jade so glad you’re feeling a bit better and out of hospital, rest and hopefully the sickness tablets will kick in ASAP!! 

• Georgia what were them things for sickness relief?