Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 4

1454647484951»

Replies

• MrsRees I have my fingers crossed! I had symptoms from about 4 and a half weeks but I 'knew' about a week before that so if you think you are I'd trust your instincts! I think we're all nervous/excited for you!

You've all got me excited with your 4d scans, everything seems to be going so fast!

I had a wee panic this week cause my af was 4 days late and we were a little wreckless around my fertile days. As much as I'd love another 2 under 1 would terrify me, plus my car and phone both went kaput this week so I don't have money for it right now! 

• My instincts have been wrong before is the problem haha 😂  will see what happens I guess tomorrow 

• Mrsrees iv got my fingers crossed for you! When I found our with Oscar It was a week early and I felt hungover & had gone off of coldslaw something I developed a craving for all of a sudden in March whilst I was still carrying my angel baby. I just didn't feel right but wasn't expecting a positive. When I found out first time with my angel I tested a day early because I hadn't peed for hours lol! I've calmed down now & opened all my lovely pressies. I also had loads drop out so I know how upsetting that is :(. I've been getting cramps today and I'm not sure if it's anything to worry about or not. I can still feel Oscar moving..shall I get my partner to check my cervix? Would that indicate if I was in any type of labour? Xx

• Steffyjane this is obviously just my opinion but I wouldn't let him near your cervix incase it introduces infection etc. Also men are totally clueless and he might not know what he's looking for!

I did attempt to check my own in the bath one night but I was equally clueless - all I could feel was her head sitting there and I went another week after that. Could you get your midwife to check for you tomorrow?

• Also try not to worry about the cramps, I had contractions randomly for over a week and it was totally normal and just effacement starting apparently

• Steffy, ask your midwife instead Like mrsb said-I’m sure it’ll be fine. Keep checking On Movements like you are doing etc. glad you’re feeling happier. 

Xxx

• Hi everyone, we have just spotted that this thread has topped the 1k post mark, so we've started you a new one which should be much faster and easier to load. 

NEW THREAD HERE!

We'll lock this shortly, so please do head over to the new one and click the green FOLLOW button. 

• Locking this thread now. NEW THREAD HERE!