Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BBT help!

Hi ladies,

I’m not really sure if this is the right place for this?? I’ve been using the natural cycles app for approximately a year, and I just have a question about my cycle this month. 

I have a lot more red days than normal, and it says “waiting time”, And has no indication of ovulation. I’m just wondering if this could potentially be anovulation or if I could potentially be pregnant?  We are not trying for a baby right now, so I took plan b one step after having unprotected sex with my fiance, so maybe this is all because of the hormones in that?  Either way, I am freaking out a little bit.  Today is day 30 of my cycle.     

Some information:

-Cycle is usually 33 days. 

-Average day of ovulation is around day 22, however, I have also ovulated as late as day 32.

-We are not currently trying to conceive.

-Had unprotected sex on day 26 of cycle, which is the same day I ovulated two cycles ago.

-Took plan b about 14 hours after unprotected sex.

-I am using a bbt thermometer, and oral temping 

-Take temp around 6:30am

-Get up around 7am

-Any discarded temps are from sleeping in. 

I don’t know how to share a link to my chart, but a photo is attached. 

Please help!

Replies

• I should also add that I have been having cramping, bloating, dizziness, and constipation for the past 3 days or so.  And as I am writing this there is a twinge happening on my right side, sort of near my belly button?