Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

PCOS

Hi Guys,

I am new to all of this but I am looking to see if anyone can help me?

I am 23 I found out I had PCOS when I was 20 But have only been trying for a baby for just over a year naturally which my doctor advised at first, obviously the next steps for me would be treatment & IVF, I just wanted to know if there was anything any of you did to try naturally or take any shop brought or home remedies to get pregnant with PCOS before having to go down the IVF route? or just any general advice? :) 

Replies

• I have PCOS, best advice is lifestyle change. Google about PCOS friendly diets :) also special supplements to take like agnus castus or insitol! There really is so much out there that can help. I've been trying for just over a year now. I also have one blocked tube and I've just had ovarian drilling done to help with my ovulation due to PCOS :) I shall let you know if it works haha! Xx

• I have the most irregular periods and i have been told this is normal with PCOS but i can go months without having one so its hard for me to pin when my ovulation is but i will give that all ago, yeah please do let me know how you get on thank you ever so much :)

• Well if you change your diet and also take some supplements you may find they will get regular again! Mine did! If you can regulate your hormones that's when you will be winning as that's all it is, an imbalance of your hormones. Also they told me weight loss will help me but not everyone needs to do that xx

• Yeah see they have told me to loose weight as well I am currently trying to loose some but I have a thyroid issue as well so that's really hard for me I'm a size 16 and I've only been trying to loose weight a few weeks now.