Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Af due tomorrow.. Can I take clearblue digital week indicator or is first better?

As it says.. What test is best?? Going to buy one and don't know which one??? 

Replies

• Options

I would suggest first response 

• Options

Thanks so much for reply.. on my pervious I used clear blue but heard very bad feed back recently going to buy one tomorrow if af doesn't arrive :) 

• Options

Good luck x

• Options

Thanks just up running to chemist but feel af is on her way :(

• Options

Unfortunately I could get a frer but test I got was clearly negative at least I can wait for af to show and start over 

• Options

am I out or still time?? Loads of soft stool feeling really down and sick :(

• Options

Your not out til af shows was the 24th your ov day as it looks like you didn’t bd til 2 days after 

• Options

That's just what the app says I ovulated after went by ovulation kit yeah going to take step back and wait and see xx

• Options

Well stíll bfn and no aF 3 days late loads symthoms so frustrated just wish af came I can't handle this.. Dont get paid till till Friday to buy the frer as there 12€ for one :(

• Options

If u ovulated late hun then chances are u will be on period late so u may not be due on till around now xx

• Options

Thanks girl just what af to come symptom spotting is the worst :( going to try forget bout it now x

• Options

image5 days late and there is my answer ahh

• Options

Ahh lovely congratulations hun wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months, 

i cant wait to have a test like that again x