Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 5

Replies

• Mrsrees, maybe just use an ov app and leave the rest So it doesn’t stress you or hubby out. I didn‘t do any opks or temping this time. Think I would’ve tried without for a few months then maybe back to opks but they stress me out big time And send me a bit crazy!!!xxx

• It’s just annoying because my last cycle was 36 days after having 2 normal cycles of 30/29 days. So the 36 day one threw me off a bit and now this cycles has been 27 days I have no idea when I’m ovulating really, I’m guessing the 36 day one was anovulatory but I’m so confused really

• She is 9 months, it has gone soooo quickly! 

Still breast feeding, which is the likely cause of the lac of periods, but I am also 40, so dealing with age isn’t a help.  She only feeds now at 6am, 4pm, 8pm and 2am approx.  I am trying to  cut the 4pm feed, but she doesn’t want to give it up.  She will take formula if I’m not with her, but won’t take formula from me....,

it must be hard if hubbie isn’t supportive regarding ttc and tracking what’s going on, if things are irregular it makes it that much harder to know when you need to be dtd.  We have been trying to do it every other day, as best as possible around hubbies shifts, but it’s tough going to be honest.  For me the important thing has always been the luteal phase, so trying to know when i OV is so important.  I will have to stop bf soon, but really torn between not Cutting Amelie off short and falling again.  some People can go up to 18 months without periods When bf, whilst others only 3 months, there are lots of factors that make it vary, but mainly how frequently you feed. 

Looking forward to more babies arriving, won’t be long now for many of you 😁

• Irregular periods make it much harder if you’re not tracking. Maybe try to be discreet and don’t tell him you’re doing it. Not in a deceptive way, just so he doesn’t stress out.

mrsrees, you’ve done well with your breastfeeding- 9 months is so long!xxx

• Mrsfish... breastfeeding I mean.xxx

• Thanks EmJ I am super proud of myself.  Once through the initial difficulties, it is really easy and convienient.  No sterilising, making bottles and waiting for the to cool.  It’s free and it burns 500 calories a day! And that’s without benefits to baby, she is far less ill than any of our baby friends, she didn’t get her first cold until she was 6 months old!! I know it’s not for everyone, and you are not warned how hard it is to start with either.....

• Does anyone know much about the cheapie OPK’s? My lines are sort of the same colour, does that mean imminent OV? 

• Mrs fish yeah I’m pretty sure if both lines are same colour and intensity then it’s a positive and you will ovulate in the next 36 hours

yeah I think your right I’m gunna have to do it secretly just a pain, it’s been 5 months now since miscarriage was really hoping it wouldn’t take so long to fall again 

I think it’s amazing that your doing so well with breastfeeding mrs fish and it’s so nice seeing the benefits, I never realised how hard breastfeeding is ubrill I read the posts of yours and the other girls who have tried to, people Make out that it’s so easy and that baby will just know what to do but it’s not as simple as that I guess 

• I had a misca in the July and found I’m pregnant 5 months later, it’s scary but hope things go well 

• Sorry to hear about your loss Aim33 but congratulations on your BFP.xxxx

• Hi everyone...I was carebear but forgot login I had ectopic 9 weeks ago and methotrexate injection 2 days ago I had a dark positive on frer, the non early one and a digital but I’d only have been 3 weeks and couple days so I’m confused as to how?? My last pregnancy although ectopic was faint and negative on digital until 4 weeks...I’m worried xx

• Third time lucky, (carebear) I’m a little confused. What’s the injection you had 2 days ago? When have you done the tests?xxx 

• Third time lucky so sorry you had an eptopic 😔did you have a bfn in between the pregnancies? Xx

• Sorry i ant tested 2 days ago had the injection 10 weeks ago. It’s was to terminate the ectopic....yes the hospital followed my hcg back down to negative so it’s defo new pregnancy x

• So you’re pregnant again? That’s fantastic news!!! When do you think you’ll be due?xxx

• Congratulations thirdtimelucky :) 

Merry Christmas to all of you lovely ladies & babies those here in earth & our babies in heaven. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas . Xxxx

• Merry Christmas everyone hope you all have a lovely day

i will be lighting my candle for our angels 👼 as is my tradition now 

just think this time next year you’ll be spending tour first Christmas with your baby ❤️ 

• Merry Christmas to everyone. 🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄

I cant lie- I can’t wait to see the back of 2018 but fingers crossed 2019 is a good year for everyone. 

Looking forward to these beautiful babies being born and people getting their bfps.

xxxx

• Merry Christmas ladie, best wishes to all

• Just wanted to announce that this morning our very own Christmas Eve miracle arrived! Safe and sound And a whole 4 days early! imageShe is completely perfect. Very proud to announce the birth of Lily Amelia Hope Taylor! She was worth every bit of pain x