Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant

hey guys

hoping you can help.

my period is due on the 4th so today I did a clear blue early detection test because I’ve had a few symptoms like a pain in my lower right stomach for a few Days and feeling sucky.

the first test shows a clear positive but didn’t believe my eyes so did Another one straight after and the line Is really really faint you can’t see from a picture.

i did a digital test and it said not pregnant.

im so confused any advice or comments would be so helpeful! 

Replies

• Options

Well u are not due till the 4th but that's a pretty strong positive for so early on so I wud say yes u are and congrats x

• Options

THanks suzie! I can’t really believe it because the other one I took after had a line you could barely see and the digital came up negative so I don’t want to Be too Excited :( I’m worried it might be a false negative :(

• Options

There's no such thing as a false negative hun x the digital ones r not sensitive so will defo still say negative till at least a day before u are due depending on the hormone level in ur blood xx

• Options

Also if u tested straight after that test the per is more diluted so will be fainter and barely visible x test daily with morning pee and keep me posted xx xxx

• Options

Here’s a pic of a standard clear blue test I did this morning x image I’m guessing that’s a positive? :) 

• Options

Yes, congratulations. Looks very positive to me. X

• Options

Thank you!! I still can’t believe it!!!! X 

• Options

So I’m still in shock Took a clear blue digital and it says pregnant 1-2 weeks! :)

• Options

Congratulations! That’s lovely news.Xxx