Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive

Positive vibes

2019 is all about a positive mindset for me after ttc for about 16 months. Who wants to join me? Letโ€™s hope this month is the month ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿผ

Replies

• Hi OJ19 Iโ€™m in my TWW fingers crossed! good luck for this month!

• Good luck. Tomorrow starts my fertile week so busy few days ahead ๐Ÿ˜‚ how long have you been ttc?

• Thank you! Yes make sure you get enough in ๐Ÿ˜‚ well a few years ago I tried for 14 months with my ex husband to no avail. Now me and my fiance are trying. This is the first month for me... but I only xame back off the pill on 2nd December. Had my withdrawal bleed then was game on. Iโ€™m basing my cycle on 35 days (weโ€™re not using ovulation tests yet) as I settled down to 35 last time. But the longest cycle Iโ€™ve had is 42 days so Iโ€™m not too sure! 35 days means AF will be due Wednesday the 10th. So just a guessing game this month really!ย 

• Well AF showed up this morning ๐Ÿ˜” 33 day cycle! Better luck next month I hope!

• Sending you lots of positive vibes OJ19.

Totally with you on making 2019 about positivity. Currently cd22 of my 23rd month trying.

Hope we both are blessed soon

• On cycle day 25 normally come on between CD 26/28. Negative PT so I guess I'm out? I wud of thought if I was pregnant I wud is e a positive by now x

• hello everyone, im ttc 12mos and had chemical preg lastย  month. Today is cd15 i hope anyone here is the same with me.. i feel my frustrations but willing to give a try this month.ย 

• We can do this ladies! ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป xxx