Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019

Due in August 2019 - Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Due in August 2019 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• I’ve been getting a lot of pains and last night I felt I had a lot of pressure in my tummy. I’ve spoke with my midwife just because I do have brown spotting now and then and she’s booked me in for a scan tomorrow, hopefully all is fine but I just want that peace of mind.

hope your scan goes well today saoirsek

i wanted to try breastfeeding and I might for the first couple of weeks but I don’t think I’m going to be able to do it for long with having my nipple pierced 

xxx

• Oh jade hope all gd ok at your scan out your mind at rest it’s a total worry beening pregrant isn’t it 

• Thanks JWebster, yeah it is! I have been feeling very positive about it all but these last few days I’ve just been feeling a bit off and Asif something isn’t right, hopefully it’s just my mind playing tricks on me and all is fine! Shall soon see tomorrow xx

• Oo fingers crossed jades! Let us know how you get on xx 

• Thank you! I will do xx

• Good luck with your scan jades. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Everything’s fine.xxxx

• Thank you! I’ll update Tomorrow once I’ve had it xx

• Oh minds cause us over think things all the nite I sure everything will be ok lovely x

• There anti sickness bsnds are a lot of crap I am on anti sickness tablets also still beening sick every time I eat x

• JWebster have you tried having some ginger? Like ginger biscuits or things like that, it’s meant to help, feel for you. its Awful xx

• Had a little panic tonight read that with that Cholestasis that babies can be born stillborn etc and got myself really paranoid and upset! Tried to contact midwife today but I’ve been swamped at work....

husband has been very reassuring he says the itchiness might be for a number of reasons, for example I’ve worn a new pack of socks since itching started.... also I started putting these Pearl things in our wash which I did the bedding  in.... guess he is right it could be a number of things 

pregnancy is such a worry I just want a healthy baby 

• Hi ya jade2409 I try it all this is my 5th baby I seem get sickness a lot but not normally this bad early on only with my wee girl well not so wee now she nearly 12 tHars wat making me think could be a little girl again I guess just got ride it out but it’s hard going I don’t like beening sick at best of times lol x

• Andreag, aww it’s awful isn’t it all this worry and stress, just want to make sure our babies are doing ok! Hopefully it is just something like the new socks. are you still going to get in touch with midwife?

your body changes a lot when you are pregnant so it could easily be your body not agreeing with the new socks! It’s crazy how irritated I’m getting by the smallest things that never bothered me before! My work uniform is one of them. Hopefully just that xx

• Well ... I haven’t yet made it in to work ... massive nausea overcame me this morning as I was getting ready. I now have my make up done, hair not done and no clothes on laying on my bed feeling sick and also bad that i’m not at work yet!! 

• Hope you ladies suffering with morning sickness feel better soon!

Andrea it's unlikely you'd be suffering with cholestasis this early but if you are concerned do ring your midwife.

Fingers crossed for your scan Jade.

I had my private scan yesterday afternoon, all looked to be well with my little blob. Measuring 2 days ahead of my dates atm. I think the idea of #4 is a lot more real to hubby now. I don't think he was prepared for how much it already looks like a baby at 10 weeks.

I've left a message with my midwife team this morning to see if I can bring my booking appointment forward and get my dating scan booked in. Should hear back from someone in the next day or so.

Here's my 10 week blob

x

• Thankyou everyone I’m such a worrier :) 

• Andrea try not to worry but worrying is normal too. I’m a panicker!!!! 

Thuper- your scan is amazing!!!xxxx

• Thanks Emj. I love that one because the baby was waving at us 😍

• Awww great scan!! 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions