Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I pregnant?

Hey 😊 my husband and I have been trying to conveive for about 6 months now, i have just taken a test & got this result. Is it positive? 

Replies

• Yes of course :). Congratulations x

• The line was so faint! I just didn’t want to tell my husband & I hadn’t read it correctly! Thank you so much xx

• Ha ha that def doesn’t look faint to me! If I have a look at others they are really faint. That’s a def positive. Congrats. :) line should maybe go darker over the coming days xx

• imageimage

Same issue not sure if this is a positive ????

• That looks like a faint positive  me! How many dpo are you? X

•  i think around 10dpo now but I took the tests and pictures 2 days ago but dont want to take another test until weekend x

• Those look like positives to me! x

• Ok so I went to the doctors this morning and they asked me to do a test & at First she said it wasn’t showing as positive but when she showed me the rest there was a faint line there that got darker just before I left. I’ve to Go back in a week and do another but it’s left me doubting myself even though I’ve had 2 positives at home x