Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies? Sign up here

Replies

• Hello. I have two daughters within the age range for the vitamin testing. Age 6 and 4 😊

• I have three boys aged 8, 6 and 4 and we'd love to test and review Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies.  They take vitamins every day but have been on the same brand for years, and would love to try something different. These look great.

• I have a daughter age 4 who has low immunity due to the medication she is on so I’m looking at options to help support her health & immunity so would be very interested in testing these products. 

• My 4 year old son loves multivitamins.

• Hi, I would love to test these, I have 2 daughters aged 5 and 8, they can be fussy eaters so this would be a great way to make sure they Get the vitamins they need!

• Hi, I would like the opportunity to try these for my children, and share my thoughts and opinions with you.  I have a son aged 11 and a daughter aged 8. 

• My daugher Amelia is 4 :) suddently shes become a rather fussy eater so she could do with some extra vitamins also her baby sister is due very soon so could do with some voutchers 🙊🙊 

• I have a daughter who is 8 and a son who is 4! They currently take a vitamin tablet each day but not ones as exciting as these so I'm sure they would love to try!

• I have a 7 year old and would love to try the Happy Tummies VitaGummies

• My 8 year old daughter loves the chewy vitamins. I have not seen this particular brand before so i'm sure she'd love to try them!

• I have a daughter age 8 and would love to try these x 

• My son is 4 years old and I give him vit d and immune boost vitamins from another brand. Would love to try these instead

• Hi, my son is about to turn 6 next week, I’d very much like to try these for him

• I have a 6 years old, she loves vitamins. Is very aware as to why we take them. We would love to test these ones out 

• My son just turned 8 and my daughter is 5 - they would love to try Bioglan Vitamins! 

• My daughter aged 4.5 has just completed an antibiotic course after a horrible round of gasteroentiritis while on holidays and i would love to test the probiotics on her please. 

• My son Michael is 5

• I would love for 3 of my children ages 7 6 and 4 to try this. 

• My son is 8 years old and would love to try these out

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions