Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Pain near right pelvic bone 4 days before period??

I have this mild pain that comes and goes on my right pelvic area and slightly below it between my uterus and pelvic bone if that makes sense , it's really uncomfortable but it's not as painful as period pain and it kind of feels like cramping but its just on my right. Could that be a pregnancy symptom or something else? My period is in 4 days, and I don't want to test now but i'm just really curious because i've never felt that pain before. I've been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and then I got a missed miscarriage on the 28th May 2018 and now i'm still trying but so far no luck image

Replies

• Hi duas  I am in the same boat as you I'm due AF today but for the last week had the cramps your explaining along with painful boobs, tingling nipples and back ache. I took a test on Wednesday but It came back neg so I'm expecting AF to arrive any minute. Please share how you get on it's good to know it's not just me whos having this feeling so so sorry for your miscarriage. Sending lots of bany dust xxx

• I don't have any of the symptoms you listed except for that cramp which has disappeared now after feeling it for a whole day on and off and a really watery cm. I tested twice at night and in the morning and they were both neg guess it's still too early to test image Let me know how it's going for you xx

• I keep thinking maybe the pains implantation. It keeps coming and going. I'm tempted to retest again today but I'm holding off and seeing if AF arrives.

Hopefully we have both tested too soon and we will get out bfp this month. Xx

• That's what I'm thinking and I really hope it is.

Yes hopefully we can both share our good news this month xxx

• Finger crossed for you all. I’ve been having cramping pains on and off for The past four days, it’s starting to cramp down now. ive done a couple of test but all negative. There has been no bleeding but I’m so emotiona! im crying over stupid stuff 🙈 my boyfriend thinks I’m going crazy xx

• So I just started getting lower back pains on my right side whenever I move or bend down and it feels like I pulled a muscle or something is that part of a pregnancy symptom? I had that feeling once when I was on my period but it went straight away and now it's been a whole day and it's uncomfortable. Miss44 It's okay, I guess we're all going crazy 😂

• Hey  Yerr I’ve been feeling that same with Moving Around and bending. I did another test yesterday and still negative. The pain has more a less gone  but now I have very sore sensitive nipples 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve never had that before and it feels so weird xx

• Hello ladies a little update I'm still having the odd cramping and I also felt like AF was coming at any time. I'm very constipated, my boobs are still painful and sore and AF is 3 days late iv taken a test this morning and got my bfp. I can't believe what I'm seeing I am in shock I thought it was my body just tricking me  image

Sending baby dust to you all ladies! Xx

• This is amazing! So happy for you xx

• Congratulations! I'm really happy for you!! xx

• Hay did period show

• So far no period, usually I would get cramps and lotion/watery cm right before my period but I got watery cm few days ago and now it's dry so hopefully that's a good sign 🤞🏻x

• Nope still no but I have now got very sore nipples (more in the evening) and jelly like discharge. 

• Miss44 I had a jelly like discharge in my last pregnancy (which ended in miscarriage) so hopefully that's a good sign for you too 

• Mines due Thursday. My last flow was 22nd of dec but I have a 34day cycle usually. I did a test but bfn. I have no symptoms at all..

• Duas I’m sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed it’s all making me so anxious 🙈

• ohh myyyy same here!!!! I am hoping and praying that this will be positive 🤞🏻🙏🏻

• Mazzz It's probably wayy to early for you so don't worry just be patient, everyone's different. So far all the symptoms that I had (cramps and back ache) all disappeared so I have no symptoms now either apart from my period which still hasn't come Miss44 I know I hate this tww I get so stressed. Sending lots of baby dusts to you all x

• so happy for you!!! this is in what DPO?

• It's been 14 dpo and i'm on my cycle 26 which is usually the start of my period