Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies? Sign up here

13»

Replies

• I have a five year old daughter and would like to try these to find out what the ben are.

• My son is 6 years old and loves taking his vitamins every morning. Im sure he would love to try these 

• WOULD LOVE TO WIN SMART KIDS VITAMIN

GUMMIES THANKS FOR THE CHANCE

• My son is 7 years old and at this time of the year tends to get every big going so was looking into vitamins to boost his immune system and help to fight of illnesses these vitimans sound like the perfect ones we would love to test them. 

• Hi, my son is 8 years old and he would love to test these probiotics.  Thanks.

• hello i have a 5 year old son who has used and still uses a variety of vitamins.I have used probiotics before and he absolutely loves them! i think it will be an amazing chance to be able to review them.image

• I have two boys aged 4 and 7 who would be excited to try these. 

• I have 5 year old son he is aware why we need to take vitamins to stay healthy.

• My daughter is 4 and would love to test these!

• My daughter is 4 and we’ve tried different types and brands of vitamins so this would definitely be something she would be interested in. 

• Daughter age 4 (5 in July) in her first year at school. 

• Thanks everyone for signing up to take part in this product test. 

We will be emailing all chosen testers this week, so please do keep an eye on your email inbox and look out for an email from Jenny Kendrick or Laura Mantini. 

We're going to lock this thread now, so more peeps don't sign up as the recruitment for this product test is now closed. 

• Just an update. We have now emailed all chosen testers and reserve peeps - please do check your email and junk folder just in case - email from Laura Mantini. 

We're sorry we couldn't pick you all, but we'll have lots more product tests happening soon, so please do watch out for them. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions