Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

sore breasts and nipples

HI ALL I'M NEW ON HERE. IM SURE SOME OF YOU HAS HAD THIS SORE PROBLEM, FROM WHAT IV'E READ SORE NIPPLES SHOULD STOP AFTER THE FIRST TRIMESTER BUT IM NOW AT THE BEGINING OF THE THIRD AND I STILL KEEP GETTING REALY SORE NIPPLES,THEY CAN BE SO PAINFULL I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO CRY COZ OF THE PAIN:cry:. THEY ARE USUALY WORSE WHEN IT'S COLD. CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON HOW TO STOP THEM BEING SO SORE. THANX

Replies

• hey ya hun - i saw a post exactly the same as this the other week but i cant remember what the replies was - i know alot of women said that they were getting it also - even ladies in the third trimester. i will go and have a look see if i can find the other post and see what it says xxx
  • found it its under Boobs...! its in this section of the forum - nobody has wrote anyways to try and help ease the pain and i aint got a clue either hun sorry !! xxx
  • curse sore nips. i know you can get some moisturerising cream but its for the last month before you give birth and when you breast feed. it mite help my nips but ive got too wait a few months before i can start using it.
  • have you tried nipple cream?? its really soothing image my oh loves puttin it on lol