Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 3 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Thanks Sas - I can't believe I am on to cycle 8 of trying. I am frustrated more than sad. I just don't understand why it's not working. I just want to go curl in a ball in bed and not see or talk to anyone. I went through my social media and deleted every baby/family related account. I don't even feel excited for next cycle and don't feel like trying anymore, it takes so much energy for no positive results. I know that good things take time, but I am sick of waiting. So I think I give up. I don't even want to bd or talk about it with dh.

• Billy - I'm so so sorry AF arrived. To be honest, I don't think there are words that can comfort you right now because this has hit you hard. And why wouldn't it? It's not fair!

Just want to say that I will be thinking of you hun and hoping that you get through this someday. Lots of big hugs.

• Billy im so sorry af turned up and as sas said it is horrible! please keep positive! This would be my 9th cycle and after having a miscarriage at 7 weeks I want to get pregnant again more then ever! And you know you can get pregnant so please keep your head up! This ttc Road is so long and difficult but will be worth it in the end, always here for you if you need a rant! Might be good to speak to your oh aswell? See what he says/suggest! Sending you love and hugs xxx

• Thanks Giegie! I am so lucky to have all of you ladies to go through this with.

This month, I am away for all of my fertile window, so I will definitely enjoy the break and hopefully will feel energized in March to get back on the horse..

• That's it hun! ENJOY your break and come back more refreshed than ever. We'll still be here for you.

• AH billy I’m sorry AF turned up for u I had my fingers crossed for u! Enjoy the break away this month and rest yourself. We will be here when u are ready to come back. 

we are away with my partners parents for a few days from tomoro and it’s our fertile window so I’m happy about that as we should be nice and relaxed and away from usual constraints. We booked an air b&b, and I’ve realised the two bedrooms are one double and the other is a single with a fold away bed underneath! 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is gonna be like being back in college in a single bed 🤣🤣

Constrain

• Billy I'm so sorry you're feeling so low. TTC can and does takes its toll. I find that some months I'm better than others but I am always pretty low on the first few days of AF and then I manage to pick myself back up again to try another cycle. Keep going lovely lady, it'll all be woth it. We are so strong to keep going despite how hard it is and you should be so proud of yourself for that. When we finally get our bfp's...and it will happen we will realise it is all worth it. 

ending you lots of hugs ❤️❤️❤️

• *sending

• Giegie how are you today? Anymore cramping?

Flowers hope you're doing well and gearing up for ovulation 😊

Trying hope all is good and little bean ❤️

Genabella would be so funny to think you concrived in a single bed. Hopefully it's not a squeaky one!!! 🤣 Have fun. 

I have a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen this evening, trying to shrug it off as it could be nothing....and so my symptom spotting starts 😬😂 

Xxx

• Morning all, 

My severe cramping has stopped, just the usual AF like ache now. Unfortunately,  my temp has also started dropping today at 11dpo, so another drop tmrw and she'll be there in the evening at least. Hoping it shoots back up. Will you posted. 

Hope the TWW is kind to you  Sas. Now I can't get the single bed creaking noise out of my head. Think of the awkwardness the next morning with the in-laws- enjoy Genabella🤭.

Flowers- are you in the TWW yet?

• Morning lovelies hope everyone Is well xxx

sas really hope this is it for you lovely keeping everything crossed xxx

giegie hope your temp doesn’t drop again and you get a rise! Fx for you xxx

im in my fertile window now according to Flo app and it says o day is on the 4th of feb, however think I’m just going to go by my body and hope I feel ovulation like I did last month and November so we will see, gunna keep bding when we want and not forcing, keeping the mentality of I know I can get pregnant so it will happen again I already waited 7 months for the first time so I guess I can wait again, if not pregnant by May then going to the doctors as it would of been a year xxxx

• Morning Giegie,

Oh no hoping your temp goes up tomorrow, there's till time! Keep us posted. 

Im feeling a bit deflated this morning, just don't feel like anything is happening and if I don't get a bfp this month it'll be 12 months of trying. In terms of symptoms nothing to report. No usual cramps, sore boobs just a bit pressure last night in the bath that lasted about 15 mins. I've been up since the crack of dawn to get to London so that's probably why I'm feeling crappy...lol. 

Hope everyone else is good. Xx

• Thank you Flowers. Love your positivity!  Happy bding. 😊

• Sas do you plan to go to the doctors after this cycle if af turns up? Really hoping it doesn’t come to that tho! Sending love and hugs xxx

• Good morning ladies! Good luck everyone in the tww and flower in your fertile window :) Wishing you all the best!

I went to see the doctor yesterday for my unusual light period/spotting. He said mc is a traumatic experience and it can take a while for my body to return to normal. I'll go back next week for extensive blood work and at cd14 for pap test to check my cervix. So I'll know the results in 2 weeks. He said it is probably nothing to worry about and to be patient and keep trying.

• Billy,  It's good that you are having check ups. I'm sure all will be well hun.

We've been trying for more than a year now. Done all the necessary test with everything clear. If we don't fall in the next 2-3 months,  we are going down the ivf route due to my age (41). Keeping my fx that we get our BFPs as soon as possible. 

• Giegie, 2-3 months is not too long to wait considering how far you've come! It is pretty exciting that it could be happening pretty quickly with ivf if it doesn't happen naturally before then! I just listened to a very interesting podcast talking about ivf and fertility after 35. It is called the Bustle Hudlle and it is the episode from June 19, 2018: The Fertility Cliff: Should We Really Be Worried? if you're interested!

Guys, I need to confess something, and I am ashamed of it! During the Christmas/Boxing day sales, I ordered so much baby clothing because some where like 5/10$! It was so cheap! And I felt so positive that I would get my bfp in no time after my mc. But yesterday when I got my af I got so upset when I saw the box in the corner of my closet that I put it all in a luggage and hid it all in the basement away from my sight. DH has no idea, and he would think I am crazy if he saw how much I have! Tell me I am not the only one :(

• Giegie glad to hear you have another option after the 2/3 months but let’s hope you get a bfp before 😁🤞xxx

billy I totally understand where you are coming from, I always go into the baby clothes section in shops and have a look but never by as I think oh would go mad at me and think I’m crazy too! Even tho you had to go through the horror of the miscarriage there’s so many people who have concieved straight after and it gets your hopes up so I understand why you would go and buy some baby clothes, just keep telling yourself that it WILL happen and those clothes will get used we just unfortunately have to wait until we finally get our bfps and it all goes well! Sending hugs xxx 

• Ladies! I’m currently cd15. I usually ovulate on cd 17 so thats all ok. However last month I was 5 days late coming on and thought I had caught the egg. Now fir tge past two days I’ve been bleeding on and off very lightly. Sometimes the blood is dark and tissue-y and other times almost pale pink and straw coloured. We dtd last night abd I did bleed after it but only enough to notice when I wipe, however today it’s been pretty much on and off all day to the point where my underwear was stained. I’m freaking out as I’m away on holidays with my family and hubby and I’m If sure what to make of it. 

• Genabella- I've never experienced this so I  can't advice. Will you be able to buy a hpt to check in case you are having a missed miscarriage?  Or perhaps you ovulated early and this is OV bleeding? This is really puzzling. Sorry couldn't help. I hope that your body sorts itself out quickly so that you can continue to enjoy your holiday. 

This discussion has been closed.