Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies: the feedback thread

Hello. 

This is the feedback thread for those of you who are testing the Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies Probiotic VitaGummies, as part of our latest MadeForMums product test.

Please give us your feedback on this thread by answering the following 5 questions:

1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them (to upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)
2. What does your child think of the taste of Happy Tummies VitaGummies? Please ask your child and tell us what they say
3. How did your child feel about texture? Please ask your child and tell us what they say
4. What do you think about the Happy Tummies VitaGummies?
5. Would you recommend Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies to other parents?

Everyone who leaves quality feedback by answering all 5 of our questions and posts pictures (and is part of our product test) will be put into a draw to win a £200 Amazon voucher.

Thank you so much – and good luck!

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our feedback thread may be used by Bioglan in future marketing material. Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies, £6.99 for 30, can boost your child’s live culture intake along with Vitamin C. See full Ts&Cs here 

Replies

• These vitamins were tried by my daughter Alice, who is 6 years old. Alice is very fussy about textures and tastes. So I wasn't sure if she would like this and prayed she didnt gag. She tried one, and loved it! She said it was very yummy and wanted more ???? She is now looking forward to tomorrow to get a gummy then. Texture didn't seem to bother her either which really surprised me because she's super fussy due to her autism. I loved the smell as soon as I opened the tub. My daughter loves them which makes me love them.

I will definately be recommending these to all of my mummy friends.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/aaUnknown-1.jpeg

• Im having issues uploading my picture with the review again 😭

The Vitagummies were tried by my 6 year old daughter Tillie.

She said they tasted very nice. Which i was surprised by as she normally moans about things that are starwberry flavour, but she asked for another one which must mean she enjoyed it. She can't wait to have more.

She said they are very squishy, a little bit chewy and looked cool.

I thought they smelled amazing and quite fancied trying one myself. It made me happy that my daughter was more than happy to try the Vitagummies and that she loved them.

I will definitely be recommended these to my mummy friends.

• imagehi my vitamins arrived yesterday,as you can see by the smile on her face she absolutely loves them.she loved the taste and she is very fussy with food and vitamins she also loved the texture I also would highly recommend these to any parent to give thier child also lovely packaging I will be keeping her on these from now on thier was no problem at all getting her to try these very happy both her and i 😀

• Hi Michelle McDaid, thanks for sending your pic over - we've popped it up there for you. 
    If anyone else has issues trying to load their pics, please send it to us at contactus@madeformums.com and we'll help. 

• 1. Three of my sons tested Happy Tummies VitaGummies - Gabriel (8), Flynn (6) and Theo (4).

2. Flynn and Theo gave the VitaGummies an immediate thumbs up when they tried them. Gabriel paused for consideration before declaring them 10/10 for taste.

3. They all really enjoyed the texture - Theo said they were like Haribos and they were very happy chewing them. 

4. I was very impressed by the SmarkKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies.  The texture and taste were perfect as the boys were eager to try them and wanted more, treating them like sweets!  A really easy way of getting some much needed probiotics into their systems. I must admit I did try one myself (for thorough research purposes, ahem...) and they really are nice - shame they're not for adults too!

5. I'd absolutely recommend for other parents and have already.  I know how important it is to take probiotics for a good immune system, and I can easily incorporate this into our day to day. I've already ordered our next bottle.

• imageimageimageMy son is 4.5

He enjoys taking them and says they are squishy and gummy. 

He said the texture was soft and slippery. 

I like them and I like the fact they aren’t heavily coloured and are quite soft. I didn’t find them overly sweet or sickly which was good. Id prefer the packaging to be recyclable and id recommend based on this. They are similar to lidls own brand but softer and less coloured. The bottle is very very similar. 

• 1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them
    Chloe, aged 4 tested the VitaGummies. 

2. What does your child think of the taste of Happy Tummies VitaGummies? Please ask your child and tell us what they say
    Chloe liked the taste and said she thought they had a nice strawberry flavour and weren't too sweet.

3. How did your child feel about texture? Please ask your child and tell us what they say
    She liked the texture and said they were nice and chewy, but not too hard to chew like some Haribos are

They look appealing, cute strawberry shaped gummies, and you hear a lot about good bacteria and the gut biome these days, so if they help, then brilliant.

5. Would you recommend Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies to other parents?
    Yes, my daughter likes them, the active ingredients sound good, especially for winter when you want their immunity to be in tip-top condition. Also they aren’t too sweet or look artificial coloured.  I gave one to my 11 year old son to try too (just to gauge feedback from an older child) and he liked them too and wanted to take part in the trial!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/Unknown_0.jpeg

• 1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test 

2. What does your child think of the taste of Happy Tummies VitaGummies?Please ask your child and tell us what they say

They really liked the taste and said the strawberry flavour tasted just like the real thing but it was quite sweet

She liked the texture and said they were very nice and chewy like the jelly babies she has as a treat once a month

My initial thought when they arrived were that they were quite large and hard but once opening up the tub, I was pleasantly suprised because they looked soft and chewy as well as appealing with a nice shape and enticing flavour. I feel flavour is very important when children taste different products especially when it comes to things which are good for them or will help them get better (ie tablets, medicine etc). This particular product has so many positives in providing the millions of good bacteria children's tummies need, as well as the Vitamin C which helps to support their immune health. A win win solution in my opinion which also appears to be ...... wholesome, nutritious and tastes quite delicious !!

Definitely because of the benefits 

• Also my daughter is 7 forgot too say and her name is frankie😁

• 1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test ?

My daughter is 7 years old

2. What does your child think of the taste of Happy Tummies VitaGummies?Please ask your child and tell us what they say

My daughter said that they tasted like strawberry haribo and then asked for another one. I was intrigued by this as usually my daughter is fussy with new things and tastes and has had the same vitamins since she was 2 years old so I was surprised and delighted by her reaction to these. I was so surprised that I just had to try one too..........and her Dad!!

My daughter said that the texture was soft but squishy and they reminded me a little of the sweeties midget gems which was a pleasant surprise.

I was over the moon with them, I liked the packaging, light for travelling, thought the cost price was around the usual and reasonable for the quality of product, love the fact that my daughter was getting much needed friendly bacteria in her gut, that the taste was not only palatable but delicious and I also have a replacement of her usual daily vitamin.

Very much so, I already told my best friend that has 3 children and I myself have hit the shops looking to stock up on these. Unfortunately I went to Holland and Barrett and tried to shop on Ocado for them and all I could find was a yogurt coated sweet which my daughter wouldn't even try so please make these available in the shops soon!!! 

Thank you so much for choosing us and will attach photos now using my phone.

Thanks 

• Thanks Lyn Shephard - you can get the Vitamins here

• 1. My daughter is 6.

2. She really liked the taste ,said they taste  like strawberry and very good. 

3. She said they feel.soft and squishy.

4. I think they were good. She's obsessed with vitamins and especially flavoured and shaped ones aimed at children. The only thing that put me off was the smell.

5. Yes i would reccomend them. She was very happy to have them.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/Unknown_2.jpeg

• I also cant post a pic 😔

• Hi Chelle, pop us the pic over to contactus@madeformums.com and we'll post it for you 😊

• 1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them
    Dylan Age 8 and Imogen Age 5

2. What does your child think of the taste of Happy Tummies VitaGummies?Please ask your child and tell us what they say
    Both my children loved the taste of the vitamins! They said 'I loved the strawberry flavour it was like having a real sweet after breakfast!'

3. How did your child feel about texture? Please ask your child and tell us what they say
    They said they felt just like chewy sweets to eat (but not the ones that get stuck in your teeth!)

4. What do you think about the Happy Tummies VitaGummies?
    I think they look and sound great, it is a good way to know that my children are getting the vitamins they need. They have a healthy diet, so I only gave them 1 a day just as a boost in the morning.

5. Would you recommend Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies to other parents?
    Yes, my children really liked them, the active ingredients sound good, and it teaches the children about keeping their gut happy and healthy with live bacteria! I will be purchasing these again with the discount voucher received with the product (thank you!) I think we will continue to use these instead of our standard other chewy vitamins as my children prefer the taste. However, I will probably stock up when they are on offer in stores in the future as £6.99 for 15 days of vitamins for 2 children works out quite expensive.

• Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them (to upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)imagemy daughters aged 6 and 9!
    2. What does your child think of the taste of Happy Tummies VitaGummies? Please ask your child and tell us what they say They both think they are yummy and would quite like to be allowed to eat more than two a day! The 9 year old will get them herself and Get some for her sister!
    3. How did your child feel about texture? Please ask your child and tell us what they say They like it as they are just like sweets!
    4. What do you think about the Happy Tummies VitaGummies? Good idea to keep kids healthy!
    5. Would you recommend Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies to other parents? Yes definitely

• 1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them 
    4 years 3 months 

He said mmmmm, their delicious, just like sweeties and wanted to eat more. 

He said their chewy and like eating strawberry sweets 

I think their great. If my son is happy to eat them and likes them then in my opinion their a great product as its less hassle trying to get him to take a vitamin supplement then. I loved the box and pencil case that came with them. It was a nice little package for him to open. We've always had chewable vitamins but he prefers these over the other ones we buy. 

Yes, my son loved them so they are definitely worth recommending for others to try as I'm sure their kids will love them too.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/Unknown_3.jpeg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/Unknown-1.jpeg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/Unknown-2.jpeg

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions