Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

When did you feel baby?

Hey just wondered when everyone first felt their baby move? I felt my first baby kick at 18 weeks but am now 19+3 and havent felt a thing. Begining to worry a bit tho im still carrying baby weight from my twins that were born 12 months ago so wondered if that was hiding feeling?

Anyway hope all is good with you all and that you had a good chocolate filled easter xDBx

Replies

• Hey I didn't feel my lo till about 20 weeks so I won't worry too much as each baby and pregnancy is different.
    Tammi xxx
    28+2 weeks
  • hia hun i felt this baby move at bout 15 weeks but was bout 18 wks with my little girl.All babies r different tho so i wdnt worry im sure ul feel movment anyday now xx
  • Hi hun, well i 1st felt mine at 16 weeks then didnt feel anything much till 18 weeks, dont worry babys fine, if ur unsure call ur midwive x
  • Hi hun, well i 1st felt mine at 16 weeks then didnt feel anything much till 18 weeks, dont worry babys fine, if ur unsure call ur midwive x
  • I think I felt my 1st at 4 months, can't realy remember though! :lol:
  • Felt son when i was 19 weeks, with this one i felt it from 14 weeks. I'm sure your fine lots of things can cushion movement and i'm sure bubs is having a few lazy days over easter.

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev251pr___.png

• Thanks for your replies. I'm probably just being neurotic (and i thought you were meant to be more relaxed 2nd time round) Ive got 20 week scan on thurs so will wait till then, blimmin nervous tho. xxDBxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev228pf___.png

• I was about 18 weeks when i started to feel my baby move around, its a wonderful feeling. x
  • I was 19+4 weeks! Weird that I remember. You might not have felt this one yet because you had twins before & I'm presuming that 2 are more active than 1! xxxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/Akv50/.png

• I think everyone is different i felt bubbles with this baby at 12weeks and have had definate movements and kicks since 15/16wks. However ur baby will still be quite small and u wnt feel it moving all the time, id give it another couple of weeks to build up some muscle and then it will be kicking hell out of u, ha ha ha. Kerry xxx
  • I think everyone is different i felt bubbles with this baby at 12weeks and have had definate movements and kicks since 15/16wks. However ur baby will still be quite small and u wnt feel it moving all the time, id give it another couple of weeks to build up some muscle and then it will be kicking hell out of u, ha ha ha. Kerry xxx
  • hi im 21wk pregnant and still haven't felt my baby kick. its worrying me but when i went for my last scan she said everything perfectly fine.
    laura xxx
  • Hi, i was around 18weeks when i first felt my boy move then after feeling him a few times he stopped moving and i thought the worse as you do!! but at my 20week scan he made up for the time he hadnt moved lol!! he is now 2weeks old and still a complete wriggle bum!! try not to worry they tend to have there quite days, but if you are still woried contact your midwife to reassure yourself as you dont want to get yourself in a worry love charlxxx
  • hi there,
    i felt my baby move for the first time at about 19 weeks.
    I didnt have a 12 week scan had one at 17 weeks the baby was moving but i didnt feel it so dont worry!!
    she is now 3 weeks old and moving alot!
    hope you feel more reassured check with your midwife if you are worried tho because thats what they are there for, love kel x and Saffron xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • i felt little flutters from 12 weeks but now 17+5 and feel hiccups and the odd kick but nothing major yet, this is my 3rd so quite aware of what it feels like. I'm a twin and Mum says she felt us a lot sooner and more often than my little sister, obviously coz a lot more limbs to kick out with with twins!
  • Oh My God Db didn't realise you were having another !!! Used to watch your posts when you were due the twins but then I've been hanging around the TTC board! Glad to see you are OK. I think i felt movements today but only 6 weeks so guess there is a slight chance it was the massive pizza, salad and potato wedges I scoffed in pizza hut??
  • I was 17wks when I 1st felt the baby move then didnt feel anything until I was 20/21wks. I did become a bit concerned that I went out and bought a pre-natal heart listening system just to put my mind at rest.

The midwife did say that the baby could be laying towards by back. (That would explain the constant backache I have been having)

http://bd.lilypie.com/JX3N0/.png

• with my first baby i felt him around 18 weeks but with the second, i felt him around 11 weeks, they weren't the proper kicks but i could definately feel little flutters like butterflies in my tummy

i heard somewhere that if you want your baby to move, you can drink a glass of ice cold water, i never tried it because both my babies never stopped moving