Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

bad week

hi all im having a weird week today ive got really bad back ache which is usually how my labours start!!! but yesterday i had awfull tummy cramps day b4 i had cramps n vomiting tmi i know! n the day b4 that it was agony with the spd!!! i know im whinging but i just wish something would happen so i knew if baby was on way or not i keep thinking oh this is it then it eases off n turns into nothing!!! :roll:

Replies

• Hi,
    I'm sorry but have no advice-just wanted to say that I hope it gets better for you soon!!
    Take care
    Lydia xxx
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev280pr___.png

• Hi Lollyhatch,

Just to let you know that your not alone. ive too been experiencing the same as you (except for the spd) im in constant pain with backache, my stomache is hard most of the time, the other night i felt terrible with backache, cramps and being sick. I felt as is I had been on a night out but with out the drinking. according to the midwife pregnancy does not suit me, and this is just the joys we have to put up with.

Hope you feel better soon.

Nat.x
  • ah so depressing. it sounds terrible but i just wish it was over n i had my baby to hold !!!!!!!!!
  • ah so depressing. it sounds terrible but i just wish it was over n i had my baby to hold !!!!!!!!!
  • 'i just wish it was over n i had my baby to hold !!!!!!!!!'

You and me both, and if thursday night is anything to go by gods knows how im going to cope when i am in labour.!!!
  • with my first two i was really quiet but as this will be my last (unless oh has brain transplant) i think i might have a go at screaming the place down n swearing my head offf lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxx