Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2019

Due in July 2019

Replies

• Yes we have a private scan booked for the 9th so hopefully if baby lets us we can find out if its a baby sister or baby brother :) Are you? xxx

• Hey babysparkle welcome to the group. I’m due 24th July 😁. I find out the gender on 10th feb. I can’t wait. I have no symptoms at all now either but I have a bump, everyone is different xx

• Hey steviie,

how exciting, do you have an feeling about what the gender will be? I knew as soon as we found out I was pregnant with my son he would be a boy but this time I have no idea what I think as the pregnancy is so different so far.

xxx

• Hi Ladies,

I'm 18wks 4 days today and I feel sooo bloated. My stomach is super tight and feels heavy. Anyone else feeling like this? Anyway of relieving it a bit? I'm not constipated, so I don't know why I feel like this image

How's everyone else doing?

• Hopeful I feel EXACTLY the same! I have been at my desk all day so uncomfortable and OH just gave me a massage around my shoulder blades to try and relieve some of the tension from around my middle. A warm bath has a back rub has helped but I feel you xx

• I’m 18 weeks 3 days and I feel exactly the same, it feels like a lot of pressure down below. I’m glad it’s not just me then 😀 I’m also needing a wee ALL the time xx 

• Snap! Been feeling like this for over a week and a half. I’m 19 weeks tomorrow.

Spoke to maternity service and they said I probably have pelvic girdle pain. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pelvic-pain-pregnant-spd/

• Hi everyone, we are looking for women who are12-25 weeks pregnant to take part in a product test for Palmer’s Cocoa Butter - we have a £200 Amazon voucher and 10 pamper packs as prizes for feedback. Sign-up to be in with a chance a being a tester right here! 

• Thanj DanielleMFM 😃 Iv just signed up! How exciting x

• Hi ladies. Not sure if you’ve seen but there’s a really good baby event on at Asda with some great bargains xx

• Lydia, BeingBella and LD,

Phew, at least I'm not the only one. I was freaking out a bit yesterday when I read it could be Braxton Hicks, I thought it was too early for that :O

I see my doctors on Thursday, so I will ask them then, along with what we're having :D Can't wait!

• P.s. Lydia, I'm going to mention that massage to my Hubby ;) We are currently renovating our main bathroom, so we only have a shower at the moment, but a bath would feel amazing right now.

• Hi everyone, just a quick reminder, we are looking for women who are12-25 weeks pregnant to take part in a product test for Palmer’s Cocoa Butter - we have a £200 Amazon voucher and 10 pamper packs as prizes for feedback. Sign-up to be in with a chance a being a tester right here! 

• hopefulmama2019 just started a thread in your Due in July category - see it here!

• Hi Everyone - I hope you don’t mind me messaging in your group. I’m part of the August group image but I’m due start of August so I’m one of the furthest along.

I wanted to ask when did you all start to get bumps? And if you ever felt like it changed?

I swear I had gotten the start of my new bump (it’s my first baby) around 13 weeks, it wasnt just bloating that I’d had in previous weeks, it was hard and starting to become round. It was like this 24/7 for about 1.5 weeks. Enough to take my first bump pics. Then in the last 2-3 days I don’t know, something just feels different it’s now not hard and seems to look more like my normal stomach just a bit fatter. 

I was also worried as my weight it only just back up to my pre pregnancy weight after morning sickness. So now I’m here 15 weeks, no bump, no recorded weight gain... it’s kind of worrying. I know everyone is different but does anyone else look and weigh the same as they did at the start? My next app isnt until 21st Feb so it seems a long time to wait if something might be wrong. I have not had any pain or bleeding - am I just being paranoid? 

Thanks! 

• Hi AlisP,

If you're super worried, I would call your OB / Midwife. But I wouldn't worry. The same thing happened to me, then at 17.5wks I just popped. 15 weeks is still pretty early for a bump, so don't worry at all. Again, if you can't stop worrying just call your doctor for some re-assurance :)

• Hi Ladies,

We just found out we're having a baby girl and I cannot be more excited! My hubby didn't want to know so the OB wrote it on a piece of paper and gave it to me. This is going to be a very hard secret to keep, but at least I can share it with you ladies :)

• Congratulations hopefulmama I bet you are so excited now you can shop, we find out tomorrow I’m nervous and excited at the same time.

Alisp I really wouldn’t worry as hopefulmama says 15 weeks is still really early for some women to have a distinctive bump, and you will find that it can change throughout your whole pregnancy, I remember when I was pregnant with my son about 25 weeks I woke up one morning and my bump had practically gone but he had just changed position and was hiding at the back it soon popped back again, I’d say aslong as there is no pain or bleeding that everything is fine but if you do feel like you need some reassurance just message your midwife I’m sure they will be happy to give you some advice. I am 16 weeks now and not put on any weight I’ve just lost but i am still suffering with sickness.

xxx

• Babysparkle, you still have your morning sickness? I'm so sorry to hear that. Mine let up around 15-16 weeks if I remember correctly, so I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Good luck at the scan!! Let us know what they say :D

• Thanks hopefulmama I’m hoping it settles soon I never had it with my first pregnancy so it’s all definitly different this time round least I won’t put 4 stone in like with my son I suppose ha,

xxx