Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Pregnant? Fancy testing Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Stretch Marks Range? Sign up here

Hello. 

We are looking for 30 women who are currently 12 to 25 weeks pregnant who’d like to join our latest MadeForMums product test and test out the newly formulated Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Stretch Marks Range.

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to add a reply on this thread, letting us know how many weeks pregnant you are, what your due date is and whether you have any other children already.

If you’re chosen as a tester, we will send you a bottle Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks, £6, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks, £6, and Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks, £6.25. Then we’ll ask you to use the products over the course of the next 6 weeks, taking weekly pictures of your bump as you go along. We’ll also ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up your pictures on a special (different) Product Tests Feedback thread. 

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions and providing all the pictures required) will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher or one of 10 Palmer’s pamper packs, worth £40 each.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used by Palmer’s in future marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here.

Replies

• Yes please, poor old body needs some TLC! I'm 14 weeks pregnant, due 31st July and have 3 children already x

• Yes please! 

I'm 20 weeks pregnant, due date 22/06/19 - and this is my first baby! Thanks x

• Yes please! I'm currently 17+2 with our first long awaited and prayed for miracle, due 14th July.

• I’m 16 weeks Pregnant with my second baby, due 24th July. I already have a cheeky little 2 year old son. My growing belly would love some pampering so id love to try this! 🤞 

• Yes please I’m 13+4 days pregnant due on the 10th August! And I have a one year old boy and my body could do with something that actually works! I’m hoping to not get more stretch marks this time round but hey if it happens it happens I tried everything with my first and nothing worked for me :( xx 

• This would be lovely, I'm 13 weeks pregnant, I have a nearly 6 year old child too, so been a while since I did this! 

• Hey I’m 16 weeks pregnant due date 23/07/2019. And this is my first! I’d love to try this! X

• Yes Please. Im a first time mum. Im 18 weeks pregnant. Baby is due 11th July.  Thank you! 😊

• Hi there,

I am currently 18 weeks pregnant, my due date is 05/07/2019 and this is my first baby. I’m 26 years old. 

Thank you, 

tinkermeli

• Yes count me in I’m 23 weeks and have no stretch marks at the moments. Wouldn’t mind trying this product as currently using bio oil 

x expecting 2nd baby x 

• 13 + 5 weeks pregnant today and I already have a 2 year old little boy called Arthur ☺️ I never win anything so this would be amazing!! Xx

• Yes please, i’m 18 + 6 weeks 

• No other children, due 3rd july

• Yes please! 

I'm 19 weeks pregnant, due date 02/07/19 and this is my first baby! Thanks x

• I'd love the opportunity to trial these products. I'm 20 weeks today, due date is the 25th June and I have an 18 month old already 😊

• 14 weeks - due 4th August - First baby so super curious about stretch marks! 

• Sounds great! I'm 20 weeks pregnant. Due on the 22 June 19. I have a son about 16 months old.

• Yes please! I’m currently 20 weeks pregnant with my first (following a miscarriage) and am due on 25th June 

• Hi Danielle,

I am 18wk5d today and would LOVE to be part of this!

My due date is July 4th and this will be our first child :)

Thanks!

• Mum to 6 month old baby and almost 3 months pregnant. Got very visible sore stretch marks on my breasts with my baby and would LOVE to see if I can prevent any more with this baby! (Plus my poor breasts are still suffering with breastfeeding and pregnancy hormones combined).

Let‘a see what Palmers Cocoa Butter can do! 

(I will be 12+ weeks by the end of the competition - hope this is suitable.)

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions