Forum home Babies Sleep
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Really fussy when put for sleep

Hello to all~I'm new hereimageand a new mother of one as well, with a new concern now for my 4.5months old baby girl! Any advise/help would be highly appreciated!!!

We have a daily bed time routine starting every day at 19:30 pm. We do start by preparing her for a nice&warm bath while we are playing and interact with her at the same time. Then I nurse her (exclusive breast feeding) where she actually falls asleep and then I put her in her crib. She wakes up 4to5hours later for one more feeding and she sleeps through the night&I feed her again in the morning when she wakes up (around 6:00 to 7:00 am). Everything good for me but...(there's always a "but")... the last three nights... a nightmare!¡ We do follow her routine with the difference now when I have to put her in her crib while she's asleep already, she immediately wakes up&screams, crying, being extra fussy and so I have to calm her down&put her again back to sleep. But she does the same thing for several times~It takes like 2 hours that she will fall asleep again. And then she does the same thing again and again until the sun comes up... The whole day and also in her naps during day time everything is perfect and she's so happy¡! 

Can someone provide me with any kind of advise/suggestions of how to deal with this behavior? Can I do something? 

As we have visited her doctor last week for her monthly routine visits, I know that she is perfectly healthy.

Thank you in advance for your kind help!

Replies