Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Help is this a positive test

My partner and I have been trying to conceive for a while, and after months of bfn's we came to the conclusion that we was never going to get pregnant. Well today I took a test and there was a very faint line. To make sure I wasnt seeing things I took another two. I think I'm 12 or 13 dpo. Please help me I think I'm going crazy. My af isn't due till Wednesday so I'm hoping these tests are playing tricks on me.image

Replies

• Congrats that's a positive to me. I used the same tests and got similar lines at the start. They didn't get really dark until well after a missed period so I wouldn't worry about that. 

• Thank you, it's such a nerve racking time and I didn't want to say anything to my partner just in case it was me thinking I'm pregnant when I'm not. Just don't want to get my hopes up. X

• It's exciting. I'm sure i didn't get a dark line until about 21dpo on these so I checked with a first response and it came up instantly :) 

• I have ordered the first response ones so we shall see. X 

• My af showed this morning 3 days early, so it's back to the start again. 😪

• Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a chemical :(. Hopefully you get your little one soon. I mc'd and fell pregnant with my daughter 8 weeks later so you never know what's round the corner