Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2yrs ttc 6 dpo..need advice

Hey so I lost track of what # cycle I'm on it's been forever and then some..but I have pcos &fiance is good. I've been taking clomid and on the opk test..opk was positive Feb 15 but my Dr. Had an emergency so I could not do the IuI but we did BD Fri. Sat. N Sun ( yes we were busy lol) so I'm 6dpo I have a slight cramping but I don't want to get my hopes up could it be the PCOS getting ready for AF? Just looking for some friends I can talk to 

Replies

• Hey Sparkel I have been ttc for 9 years and have PCOS while my hubby is fine. I am also 7 dpo like you. We are trying for our first.

When I did clomid I did not respond at all. But with Femara and pregnyl injection I have been having normal cycles for the first time in my life. My doctors wants us to try IUIs but I wanted to try as natural as possible first.

I can talk to you. Its a lonely journey that if you have never been on then you don't understand.

• Thanks manduh..well I had high hopes even though I tried not to but guess who roared her head today yes AF at least I'm still holding out hope it's "implantation" but we'll see I'll still try and see my RE this week...how r u going..better luck I hope 
  • manduh726 said:

Hey Sparkel I have been ttc for 9 years and have PCOS while my hubby is fine. I am also 7 dpo like you. We are trying for our first.

When I did clomid I did not respond at all. But with Femara and pregnyl injection I have been having normal cycles for the first time in my life. My doctors wants us to try IUIs but I wanted to try as natural as possible first.

I can talk to you. Its a lonely journey that if you have never been on then you don't understand.

.....Thanks manduh..well I had high hopes even though I tried not to but guess who roared her head today yes AF at least I'm still holding out hope it's "implantation" but we'll see I'll still try and see my RE this week...how r u going..better luck I hope