Forum home Article comments

Talkback: Parents to sue Apple?

Replies

• Personally I find the ads a real nuisance, they're so disruptive to my LO's learning! She'll be in the middle of a lovely counting game, accidently hit the pop up ad and suddenly be opening a new window! I have the in-app switched off, but try to remember to have the setting on for airplane mode. I understand free games wanting the revenue from somewhere, but you have to wonder why there are ads in baby/toddler games. If this is the target audience, surely they are at a disadvantage being unable to read yet!!
  • Personally I find the ads a real nuisance, they're so disruptive to my LO's learning! She'll be in the middle of a lovely counting game, accidently hit the pop up ad and suddenly be opening a new window! I have the in-app switched off, but try to remember to have the setting on for airplane mode. I understand free games wanting the revenue from somewhere, but you have to wonder why there are ads in baby/toddler games. If this is the target audience, surely they are at a disadvantage being unable to read yet!!