Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

6 weeks and very painful tuggings down below...

Has anyone else had this?

Im pregnant with baby no.2 and dont remember these pains first time round. Just wondered if it was normal.

thanks ladees

MA x x x

Replies

• Hi love,

Yes I have had this it's things moving about. Unless they are really really painful which if they are maybe you could rung the EPU and just have a word with them to ease your mind.

K xx
    9+4
  • thanks love. its not unbearable just catches me for a minute and i crouch and go "ouch". does that sound right? dont remember that with DD! its funny how i have forgotten things about being preg already after 2 years! So far no sickness so thats a relief!! How about you? Any symptoms? x
  • Thats the thing though hun no two pregnancy#s are the same. I really would not worry like i said over christmas I had to same thing, I had to stop what I was doing a few times to just sit while it pasted. I had a scan yesterday and beanio was just fine.

Yeah still have sickness and going off my food. Sore boobs and burning in my nips :-0 all fun and games.

K xx
    9+4
  • oh no u being sick every morning? not nice. really pleased ur scan went well. i cant wait for mine. are they all at 9 weeks now the scans? my first scan last time round was at 12 weeks.

MA x x
  • Morning ladies, MA i am six weeks tomorrow i have the same pains as yourself, so your not alone and also very very sore boobs.
    Hope your having a good day other than the pains lol.
    And i was wondering the same as your self, this is gonna be my first but i thought the first scan was at 12 weeks? how come yours were so early K-lou? x x
  • Kezzastu- hiya hun nice to meet someone in the same week! heehee. When i was at my GP appointment he also said i would have my first scan at 9 weeks! Last time round it was definitely 12 weeks. maybe NHS have brought it forward. not sure. will have a look into it. Is this your first baby? x x
  • Kezzastu- hiya hun nice to meet someone in the same week! heehee. When i was at my GP appointment he also said i would have my first scan at 9 weeks! Last time round it was definitely 12 weeks. maybe NHS have brought it forward. not sure. will have a look into it. Is this your first baby? x x
  • When you due then hun? glad i have someone around the same time now.
    I just looked at other posts hun and it look's like K-lou has paid for it and she has another at 12 weeks, i want it!
    I can't rest my mind thinking something bad may happen and that im not really pregnant.
    Yeah its my first hun x x
  • Congrats on becoming a mummy then hun! Im having my second. My little girl is 2 and 3 months. Will be fun to see how she reacts to another little person! My due date is 2nd September. Whats yours?

Oh i really wanted a 9 week scan. just need to know that its definitely in there!! lol x x
  • Hi girls,

You have an NHS scan around 12 weeks but hubby and I paid for an early scan just to ease our minds really and check everything was ok image

It was ??95 but worth every single penny

K xx
    9+4
  • K-Lou thats a very wise decision hun. I certainly would have it done if i had a spare ??95 this month!! lol. Will just have to wait until 12 weeks. Although what did GP mean when he said 9 weeks? not sure. x
  • Hi

Yeah i remember being in agony at approx 6 weeks and my doc said it was just everything stretching and moving.

Take Care
    Sharon x
    http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

• I have been like this on and off since I found out at 4 1/2 weeks! Sometimes it doubles you over! If you are concerned then get yourself checked over by mw or epu. I am sure it is fine though and is normal stretching pains!

I had myself checked over at about 18 weeks as I was doubled over for a few hours from it - but all was well!

don't forget - no 2 pg's are the same!

Good luck xx

Tara 23+5
  • thanks immense and MrsJ - its very reassuring to know im not imagining the pulling pains! I am desparate for a scan now as want to see it is definitely there! x