Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: What does the size of your baby bump mean?

Replies

• Third baby, I had undiagnosed polyhydramnios - 3 litres of fluid instead of the average 600mls... and a 9lb 9oz baby. Four stone gained, then all lost again three months after the c section. Biggest baby I've had and healthy as they come, I'm average weight for my height (5ft 5in). I honestly don't think you can predict anything that isn't immediately obvious, having had three very different birth experiences in five years.
  • I have 3 daughters, my first 2 weighed around 7lb my 3rd weighed 10lb.... I grew that much that my maternity clothes didn't fit anymore so I stayed in pj's.... I did nothing different, ythe 3rd was also back to back and I still managed to have a natural birth with no stitches although it was a lot more traumatic for me....
  • I'm 28 weeks pregnant and haven't felt movements for 2 days should I be worried
  • Hi @Teegs, we're sorry to hear what's going on with you, but we're afraid we're not medical experts, so can we suggest you call your midwife or GP?  
    Also, if you wanted to post your question on our chat forum, it would be seen by lots of people over there who might be able to offer advice. You can find the forum here
    But do give your midwife a ring, she'll be able to tell you what to do.